WHAT AFTER SCHRICK INLET MANIFOLD(CAMS OR CHIP)?

WHERE TO GET A PERFORMANCE CHIP FOR MY VR6

WHERE TO GET PERFORMANCE CHIP FOR EARLY VR6?

WHAT IS EARLY MK3 VR6 CAM SPEC?

WHAT MOD AFTER SCHRICK VSR MANIFOLD(CHIP,CAM,PISTON)?

WHICH HI-TORQUE CAMS FOR VR6?

I'm afraid you're going to keep getting the same answers.

You can't get a chip. You've already spoken to all the chip manufacturers there are and apparently none of them do one for your car (not that there would be any point buying a pre-programmed chip for a modified car). You can't get it remapped because there are no rolling roads in Malaysia. So chipping's not an option.

As we've said, cams will go well with a VGI manifold. 264s are a good match. But you won't get the most out of them without a re-map.

I'd leave it as it is if I were you.

Maybe you should consider some handling modifications instead. Do you have uprated suspension? Anti-roll bars are not too expensive and will improve the handling of your car a lot.

[ Edited Fri Jun 18 2004, 10:17AM ]

yeah, bot you would need a program to copy the data wouldnt you, its not just a usb file transfer. he lives in malaysia, so hasnt realy got the technology or any companies to do this for him. altho most of the chips are produced there anyway. lol

yeah, but then he would have to pay for all of this in advance to a uk company, and then it mite not run correctly as every car is different, hence the fact that off the shelf chips are shat, cos theyre only a general spec. not car specific.