Whats your mileage and Reg?

Just wondering what kind of mileage for Reg people's Vr's have?

This one has just come out on ebay and as you can see its advertised elsewhere for £2095, so i might be able to get it for £2000, the only thing that worries me is the high mileage.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-VR6-HIGHLINE-BLACK-1995-FULL-LEATHER_W0QQitemZ190029667309QQihZ009QQcategoryZ9873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyway, ive kinda asked two questions there, so you could answer both if you wanted! Lol.

Thanks. (h)

I would not touch that one m8.

You can get far, far better.

If it came up for under £1000 then it might not be so bad as it has some nasty key scratches that will need sorting.

Also from the crappy pics that are on offer I am sceptical as to wether it actually is a Highline.

Mark.

m reg 95 137k, needs engine rebuild ( headgasket is on way out so while its apart its getting freshened up) but never had any noise from chains etc yet everyone says they should be changed at 100k, infact no rattles or noises whatsoever from it, just spotted steam comming from gasket area but no overheating yet so its off road to get sorted for another 137k lol, that one as everyone says looks terrible, theres 12 odd pages of them on autotrader man for sale so shop about to get the right one