4 VR's & 2 Mk1's from South Africa - REPRESENT!!! (warning lotsa pics)

Hi there. Im from South Africa and just registered with your site. Here's sum pics of me and 3 of my buddy's VIRUS's :) njoy

my stock vr6

HPIM6105Medium.jpg

HPIM6120Medium.jpg

HPIM5962Medium.jpg

My buddy's supercharged virus

HPIM5587Medium.jpg

HPIM5642Medium.jpg

HPIM6415Medium.jpg

turbocharged

HPIM6144Medium.jpg

HPIM6149Medium.jpg

3.1 conversion (sorry no pics of the engine bay)

IMGP0731Medium.jpg

Oh yeah and here is a pic of my previous car - 2003 citi golf

HPIM4909Large.jpg

HPIM4693Medium.jpg

and my sisters car

HPIM5151Medium.jpg

HPIM4668bMedium.jpg

What u all think?

oh yeah and i make model avatar pics aswell, these i made for 3 of the above cars

P0549d.jpg

lol.jpg

Greg.jpg

welcome to the site m8. Nice collection you guys have over there. Whats the modding scence like in South Africa? Is it expesive to get parts etc? I've always toy'd with the idea of importing from SA, cos relative to us the cost of parts plus shipping works out cheaper. Whaere do you guys get your parts from? possibly a list of suppliers that ship to the UK from SA would be cool?

yeah im from Cape Town. Durban is about a 12 hour drive by car so its pretty far.

SA's modding scene is pretty good i think. Obviously not as good as europe and america but its growing pretty rapidly. Parts are really expensive here but if u convert SA rands to $ it will probably look dirt cheap. I would love to import parts for my VIRUS but i hear import costs are kinda high.

have a look at this site for prices in SA www.autostyle.co.za

the blue virus has a charge cooler - i think thats what it is (made out of aircraft metal)

hers more pics of our mk1's

HPIM2042Medium.jpg

HPIM3641Custom.jpg