You wont find better or cheaper than Toyo T1-R, make sure you get R though and nor S. I've run Toy's on all my cars for the past 6-7 years and compared other tyres too and for the price they are superb. High grip, good wet weather grip and decent wear.

I got some new goodyear eagle F1's fitted to my standard 15's... I was originally running the same size as you 205 width but F1's only seem to come in 195 width which I gave a go and now the cornering is far sharper. Cost £50 a tyre inc. balancing fitting etc.

You wont find better or cheaper than Toyo T1-R' date=' make sure you get R though and nor S. I've run Toy's on all my cars for the past 6-7 years and compared other tyres too and for the price they are superb. High grip, good wet weather grip and decent wear.

[/quote']

Totally agree, used to allways use F1's as i would say are the best all round, but for the money T1-R's are so damn close its not worth the extra cash.

My car had Goodyear's on when I bought it (and still on at the back) but I recently I went for Toyo Proxy T-1R's on the front and the grip wet and dry was much better, especially wet. The "R" version has a stiffend sidewall and is an all round improvement on the T-1S which it is intended to replace. I have run T-1S's before though and were pleased with them.

Thanks for all the advice ...the only thing that im concerned about is if I do go for F1's 195/50/15 from 205 will this matter thanks in advance

Lee

going for a smaller sized tyre will effect the gearing ever so slightly but prob not enough for you to notice on the road. 195 size is more popular and cheaper than the odd sized 205's, and the car will sit slightly lower, marginally, on the 195s due to sidewall height differences. if you're worried at all over differences between the two sizes, check here for more info.

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?10743