• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R u camping there this year? I went last year but saw hardly ne vr6 :( but then again I cud either be blind' date=' v drunk or maybe both

[/quote']

We always camp there. Not sure how you missed us there was about 15 cars camping over the weekend :P

We just land where ever we land but we try and make sure were not near club lupo - I'll say no more on that subject lol ;) What normally happens is some of us go up there on the friday and grab a spot and then everyone finds us when we get there most people have my number :)

And of course I will be there... purely to provide entertainment to everybody else after a few too many vodkas! :-D

if i'm there i'll be fitting my car with two mirror blanking plates and wired to a high voltage supply to stop drunken idiots falling on it and knocking stuff off! ~:(

I'll deffo be more organised this year peeps with camoping and that last year wasnt so good but mind you with the probs I was having with my car and that my mind was on the job as events organiser - Sorry. Promise I'll be back on the ball this year with things :)

And of course I will be there... purely to provide entertainment to everybody else after a few too many vodkas! :-D

if i'm there i'll be fitting my car with two mirror blanking plates and wired to a high voltage supply to stop drunken idiots falling on it and knocking stuff off! ~:(

Jesus Matt, how many times can I say sorry !dodge !sad

ok, i'm convinced! i figure seeing as i now have my vr6oc teeshirt (thanks Rich!) i may fit in.. i'm not changing the vents tho so whoever it was who gave me the grief last year, we'll settle it on the nearest available 1/4!!!

Seriously Claire, slap me on the list and i'll be a happy bunny!