What do you have?...

In the way of little annoying as fook dents and rust? Im only interested because every time I see pics of someone elses car i think "b@stard, their paintwork is so much beter than mine!!!" lol... but as you probably all know, most of the time you tend to see the worst in your own car and the best in others.. so come on, own up! where's your rust/dents?!!!

I have a patch of rust along the bottom of my drivers door, and spatterings under 3 of my arches :( Dents? Ive got a funny one on my boot lid thats like a little pointy "outwards dent?" and 2 or 3 on both front doors (you know those little creases where someones opened their door into yours!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!!)

I remember parking in a stupidly far away parking space where there were no more cars just so as no one would park next to me... i.e. no dents to come back to? and I come out of the shop and some f!cker has parked right slap bang next to me, chosing to ignore the 5000 spaces around me and nearer to the fecking shop! Aaaaaaargh! maybe he just wanted to hang out with a dubber... ;) lol

Anyways, do tell!

Cheers :)

(that turned into more of a rant didnt it %-6 B) )

Cheers mate, that makes me feel a little better... lol - its weird though, the rest of my car seems to have a bit of wear and tear, but the front end is pretty clean?.... not complaining though! the rust at the bottom of my door is a p!sser though. Wonder how much it would cost to get both doors resprayed... saying that, theres no saying how good it would look, since the car's silver - hard colour to match apparently?.... f*cker :(

Id never considered that actually mate :)

Saying that though, i think if i was getting it done id get the whole door done, to get rid of the feckin dents as well. How much should that cost? dont wanna get ripped off!!! lol

I have enough stone CHIPS to open a fish and CHIP shop, lol! But I earn't every one of 'em, so I wear them with pride! my car is used for everything, including jaunts to the shops (I hate supermarket car parks!) and most importantly thrashing!

Ive got rust patches on both door sills, a rust spot on the bottom of drivers door, and the biggest pain to get done is a rust spot where the windscreen meets the roof, slap bang in the middle. Didn't know silver was a pain to match - guess which colour mr VR is...?

lmfao@ evil....

shail - that'll be silver then! lmao.. ive heard its the worst colour to match, dunno how true that is but more that one bodyshop has told me that :( Cant afford a full respray though :(

he he i think me roofs untouched but as for the rest its had front and rear end damage (been jigged) and was extremely bad in every area except engine when i purchased it (got it cheap though)ive done loads in the 4-6 weeks ive had it and its different car already .oh and b4 any1 says it i know im mad but im happy he he he

i have a massive dent in my front nearside wing, it look as tho someones bumped me, my dad came back from tescos with it, i was extremely pissed off, but he said he didnt notice it, he looked pretty innocent so i let him off, ha ha. other than that i have 1 small dent in my door wher a friend threw a bouncy ball at it thinking hed be funny (he got a sharp one for that. lol). i have a front bumper that looks like primer cos theres that many chips on it, and ive just resprayed my rear bumper as the paint flaked off (shitty respray). a touch of rust where i caught the boot lid with a stanley knife and cut through the paint, and some in the corner of the rear screen. altho, all of the paint looks as though someone has give it a good polishing using some wet n dry instead of a cloth. lol

yeeha i think exactly the same every1 elses car is gleamin and mine is a mess iv got no rust :) (yet) and no dents as far as i know but soooooooooo many stone chips on front bumper/front of bonnet and a few little scratches in paint around the door handle but u do hav to really look 4 them i polished it up last weekend and was chuffed with it but my wheels r a BIG mess :( which really lets it down &| but i still love it

I've got lots of stone chips on the front, a bit of rust on the drivers side rear wheel are, quite a few scratches, (gonna get some black tcut or turtle wax I think), and what looks like a large spider under the paint on the drivers door. :?

The 2 biggest problems with mine are the rust patches on each rear wheel arch. The front end is pebble dashed. The are a couple of spiders in the bottom of doors. Previous owner caught the rear bumper on a wall and the front bumper has a scrape too. She has had a couple of paint repairs and there is a bit of flaking lacquer.

This all sounds rather awful, but when you look at her, she does look quite good and cleans up really well. Anyway, she's my project. :-)

oh god here goes my list I have an evil patch of rust where the windscreen meets the roof on the passanger side It's awful and getting worse :-( I have more rust round the rear off side window and wheel arch on the same side I also have rust developing on the tailgate and bottom of the passanger door :-(

I have a thumb dent on both doors and a nasty dent where some numpty has always shut the boot by pulling the tailgate down just below the number plate :-( I have lots of swirl marks and scratches on the cars paintwork as well

I've had my stone chips repaired as the front end has already been resprayed.

God reading all that I'm going off to cry now :-(

But my car is due in the body shop for a full makeover in the next couple of months so hopefully I will have none of the above shortly but I also will have no money as well &| %-6

lmao @ some of the comments here, superb........

Eat this, you have sh!te wheels too? Bet mine are worse!!! Mine have so much ground in brake dust they look like graphite, and you aint seen kerbed alloys till you've seen mine! You know how the standard VR alloys (BBS) bow out a little in the middle of the spokes? Well every spoke on every wheel has a great big dirty scrape on it, and a few chunks out of the outer rims too... The previous lady owner has a lot to answer for! Grrrrrr! At the weekend, I the wee beastie also picked up a sratch on the nearside front wing, next door naighbours kid has scuffed it on the way past with their bike - little f*cker!! And if I see that cat sitting on my roof one more time, I'll have a big dent in my roof too - from the huge rock I use to squash the little b@stard!!! Still, everyone seems to comment on how good the car looks for being 8 years old. Maybe Im just my own worst critic :(

Had loads of small scratches, dull patches and stone chips on the whole length of the drivers side. I was suprised by how many came out with T-Cut metallic restorer and a good AutoGlym polishing. Looks very presentable now. Front BBS Solitudes in very poor conition though.

Any one got any refurbisher recomendations?

Eat this, your car had the same previous owner as mine! No, wait, you have 1 spoke there with no scuff - mine ARE worse! lmao... mine are the multispoke ones, how the hell she's managed to scrape f*ck outa all of them I'll never know........ some people!!! Ill see if I can get a photo of mine and post it up mate :) Shockin...