[poll] Which colour Samco hoses look best?

LOL :D I couldn't be bothered to mask off the sticker in photoshop. It's only there to cover a crack in the engine cover anyway!!

I'm tending towards the red Samcos at the moment. With a matching redtop battery, it would look pretty good I reckon.

Then again, black is more OEM-looking and they do come up nice and shiny!!

decisions, decisions...

I went for blue 'cos the (cheap) supplier I got them from only kept blue in stock and my top hose was pissing everywhere. If I could have waited I'd have gone for black, obviously.

Now I have blue I'm looking for blue HTs like petevr6.

TG

Rally Design http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=21&products_id=918 are selling the 10-piece coolant hose set for £159+VAT, plus another 10 quid or so for the 4mm vacuum hose (I need this for the VSR manifold). This is the best price I've seen anywhere in the UK.

Like TheGoth said, blue is kept in stock and can be delivered within two days. Red can be ordered in within a couple of weeks and the other colours have to be made specially by Samco, which can take over 2 months! I'be able to ask them for a more accurate lead-time estimate when I've decided what colour I want!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...