The Official Rolling Road Day Thread

Its all booked :)

The date is 31st October 2004

Location Stealth Racing Click here for loaction and Map

Time 9.00am

Price will be £20 per car for over 20 cars or £25 per car for under 20 cars This will be payable to vince when your car is put on the rollers.

(Max 25 cars although we may be able to squeeze up to 30 on depending on the day)

For those of you who live far away or just want to come along for a P1ss up I'll try and find a hotel or something for the night before :P

The Holiday Inn, Warwick where the AGM and every one is staying

Also there will be a vr6golf mini show and shine avalible to anyone and this will be judged on the tidyness and cleanliness of the car rather than how many mods you have done ( this makes it fair to everyone :D ) A small donation for the show and shine will be required £3.00 and all proceeds will go into the vr6golf kitty I'm sure you all don't mind doing that :)

I will also be getting trophys for the show and shine and Rolling Road top BHP's and also a choccie bar for the bottom BHP ;)

Runners and riders list so far is;

1 Anorak *

2 Toby *

3 Geastb *

4 B18 VRG *

5 Pittuf *

6 Tommy *

7 Speedo *

8 VR6Pete *

9 Vr6 Rich *

10 Eat This *

11 Dubloke *

12 Minty *

13 Girlyracer *

14 six appeal *

15 VR6 Steve *

16 Antera309 *

17 Tandino *

18 Cliveyp *

19 Mightyvr6 *

20 Mk3anni *

21 Mangold *

22 Dub-Bitch *

23 MK2R32

24 vr6vento

If anyone finds out they cant make it or run there cars can you please let me know as all possible places are filled. If your name is not on the list and you are interested please let me know and I will keep a record if you are interested and if a place comes avalible I will put your name on the reserve list.

P.S Don't forget the show and shine its only £3 entry ;)

[ Edited ]

[ Edited ]

[ Edited ]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Unless I've totally skipped past this.....where are you lots stopping???? I'm planning to stay over on the saturday night in a travel lodge of something....there is an express holiday inn in warwick that is £39.60 per room (so £20 each).....

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/925/en/rates/waruk?ias=y&errorURL=/h/d/hi/925/en/rates/waruk&availCheckCaching=n&_requestid=2025766

is anyone else stopping overnight...???