The Official Rolling Road Day Thread

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's 31 days to get the Charger over from the US' date=' fitted and mapped.........hmmm do-able me thinks :)[/quote']

&| &| &| Should i set up the gazebo on the drive or do we have a garage for this operation(thinking back......memories of a little R5 turbo in my garage)...... :P;)

So that's 31 days to get the Charger over from the US' date=' fitted and mapped.........hmmm do-able me thinks :)[/quote']

&| &| &| Should i set up the gazebo on the drive or do we have a garage for this operation(thinking back......memories of a little R5 turbo in my garage)...... :P;)

ROFLMFAO.......i'd forgotten all about that!! Those were the days.

Get the Gazabo up Tommy-Boy :);)

Ok peeps final PM has been sent to you all so I need your confirmation ;-)

I have spoke to Vince and he is happy to run all 29 cars which I have on the list :-)

Also Please Pay you £20 to vince after your car has been run on the rollers

[ Edited Fri Oct 15 2004, 02:25PM ]

I can assure you (I'm pretty sure anyway! ;) ), the *charger* brackets are common between all VR6 12 valve models/years - so I'm guessing you are talking about the pulley bracket then?

If so, the only differences are for Air Conditioned and Non Air Conditioned models. The Non AC bracket will have an extra pulley.

You can get the brackets from any supplier of your kit - they are about 120 quid...

Jules

[ Edited Sun Oct 24 2004, 11:59AM ]

Minty - that's a bitch. Was looking forward to seeing more 'charged VRs. :(

Don't know if it's been mentioned already but the clocks go back at 2am Sunday morning, don't they. So the 9am start is actually 10am BST and we get an extra hour in bed - I think 8)

(Good news for those of you on the lash the night before ;) )

I can assure you (I'm pretty sure anyway! ;) )' date=' the *charger* brackets are common between all VR6 12 valve models/years - so I'm guessing you are talking about the pulley bracket then?

If so, the only differences are for Air Conditioned and Non Air Conditioned models. The Non AC bracket will have an extra pulley.

You can get the brackets from any supplier of your kit - they are about 120 quid...

Jules

[ Edited Sun Oct 24 2004, 11:59AM ']

Yeah it's the pulley bracket...although hopefully i've sorted one....fingers crossed :|

Hoping she'll be charged, but times is definately of a premium!

hey, just to let you know i wont be able to put my car on the rollers on sunday as i've just found out that my car is too low to go onto stealth's rollers, damn.

in case you dont know my car it's a mk2 golf vr6 with 15" bbs rs's with stretched 195/45/15's.

im now on my third engine due to it being low