• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ford part number is 7364573

I picked one up a few months back for £20.06' date=' its from the galaxy which is basically a sharan and uses the vr6 engine.[/quote']

interesting...do the galaxy's use the same coolant hoses as well?

anyone got a pick of the galaxy engine bay, or maybe a copy of the ford parts catalogue cd?

Jesus if everyone left stuff alone we'd not have a modifying scene at all & we'd all be stuck with main stealers ripping us off - you go for it Paula coz Dean's thinking is way off the mark

Frame this reply and give this guy a few beers.....nice one totally agree :P

Guest couzens

Everyone, its on page 94 of The Golf magazine - July 2003 under the title Af(ford)able - how bloody original. Sorry Acf don't have a picture of the Galaxy engine. Suppose you could ask Ford if you could photograph one perhaps???

vwmadgirl, oil catch tank is the best way which is £100 from demon tweeks, otherwise replace it.

I wouldn't recommend the pipex thing as they are crap and won't do the job right.

P.S. There's probably a few fella's on here that couldn't change a wheel, let alone open the bonnet !amazed

lmao...... :P

well i put my alloys on myself and fitted my induction kit so just shows im already knowing more than some blokes a.....lol im not scared of the car either and love racing cheeky blokes who think just cos im female im scared of speed..... !amazed -not at all....lol

its them that are amazed when they see me coming past them and showing them that girls can drive....lol they soon stop the smiling...!!! :D

Guys!!!..... We've missed the boat here... Paula's header was

"Anyone Help a Girlie out.....??"

Outta what?? "Hey! if it's clothing then me first Dude!" in his best Todd voice (Scrubs surgeon, Sky 1) :D;)

Regards

28v6r

[ Edited Sun May 02 2004, 04:34PM ]

The Ford part number is 7364573

I picked one up a few months back for £20.06, its from the galaxy which is basically a sharan and uses the vr6 engine.

interesting...do the galaxy's use the same coolant hoses as well?

anyone got a pick of the galaxy engine bay, or maybe a copy of the ford parts catalogue cd?

Id imagine the galaxy and sharan share coolant hoses but I doubt many of them are the same as the golfs.

[ Edited Sun May 02 2004, 05:00PM ]

well, looked on etka at the sharan vr6 coolant hoses...the diagram shows it to be exactly the same as the golf, but the part no's are very slightly different.

worht investigating further...my local ford dealer has a galaxy v6 in stock, so i'm gonna go and try and have a look under the bonnet.