• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the moderators should step in here, what, with all this talk of "getting the price up" & "Gettin quite friendly here...." all sounds rather suspect, ;);) wha'd'ya say Paula?? Leave these guys to it?? or introduce them to Turd Burglars Inc !amazed !ill ;);) ??

Regards

28v6r

Guest Olly_K

i would lock this thread but i cant cos PHPBB2 is crap so all im gonna say is leave it for MSN please guys and girls :)

unless you wanna have a flirt section of the forum (!)

Guest couzens

couzens you rampant git leave it !

OLLY THERE'S NO NEED TO BE LIKE THAT. WE WERE JUST HAVING SOME FUN AND CERTAINLY ON MY PART THERE WAS NO OFFENCE INTENDED TO ANYONE CONCERNED. iF YOUR GOING TO START NAME CALLING AND BECOMING LIKE SOME OF THE MODERATORS ON CLUBGTI FOR INSTANCE' date=' THEN I MIGHT AS WELL **** OFF BECAUSE IF WE CAN'T HAVE A LAUGH AS ADULTS THEN I'M ON THE WRONG FORUM.

:|

[ Edited Sun May 02 2004, 11:06PM ']

mate I think that comment was meant in jest. This forum will never bear any resemblance to cgti so no worries there! Unless things get out of hand theres no need to moderate anyhing and I think Paula is more than capable of dealing with you lot herself!!

[ Edited Sun May 02 2004, 10:14PM ]

Guest Olly_K

exactly that justin. Guess who forgot to take their chill pill this morning.

Dont swear either mate please.

[ Edited Sun May 02 2004, 11:06PM ]

It seems no-one can take a joke here, firstly my comment regarding women and engines and now this! Everyone seems so intent on being so serious! And no paula it wasn't me that voted for you to not fit the kit yourself, my missus is a race technician for a formula 3 team, so i'm not in the slightest bit sexist when it comes to cars. It just made me laugh to see one thread about if you should fit it yourself, and then the next saying you'd broken something.

No offence meant, and if it was taken with the pinch of salt that was intended, i doubt the 5 pages of 'sticking up' for Paula would've been necessary!!!!

Dean - fair enough mate! I hav to admit I took it wrong tho I think this thread does show that it can be easy 2 misinterpret things that are written down rather said in person - who's even had an e-mail & taken it the wrong way? I know I have! Let's all be chums again!

Welll... my handbag's bigger than your handbag!! 8o) :o

And anyway was that "Flirting" or "Farting" I wasn't to sure as all this hot air was flying about and I didn't have me specs on? !ill

Me thinks "Oilly" was jealous as no one was "farting" with him! :D !dodge

Regards

28v6r

[ Edited Mon May 03 2004, 08:20AM ]

mate I think that comment was meant in jest. This forum will never bear any resemblance to cgti so no worries there! Unless things get out of hand theres no need to moderate anyhing and I think Paula is more than capable of dealing with you lot herself!!

He he i am more than capable of dealing with you lot that is true,thanks for having faith in me those of you that do....

I wondered what was going on when i logged on this morning thought world war 3 had broken out ...!!! :?

I really dont know how this all got to this , i only wanted abit of advice not a row...lol and i do feel that u is still having a dig at me dean, the 'u posted one about how to fit it then another to say how u broke it...' comment, but hey i will leave it now see you at inters...!!!

Couzens thanks for sticking up for me and fighting my corner while i was out to play last night in the car, but really dont think olly was being nasty there, hes not like that...olly is a diamond geezer.lol :D

And i will also see you at inters if your around and i can give you that score for sticking up for me.... ;)