If I have knocked anyone in the past I waited or and I'm an honest person :) Left a note.

Its right on the trim and its not realy noticable unless ya pull the trim away.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! CUNTS.

WHY!

I'll have to go through the Insurance its protected but have

see if u can get the trim off the inside of the door and pop most of it back out. metal has a memory so will return to ,more or less, where it used to be if not left to long. it may not look as bad then. take the door trim off too or that will be scrap as well, too bent to stay on the door when clipped on! some right wankers out there aren't there!

Ahhh Dragon Green kinda thing too.... I think we should have a whip round and split the paint between us

You think you were hard done by, last year out pootling about in the VR, is the 31st December..Xmas Holidays and all that... I come to a T junction that I wish to turn right onto. At the junction theres a Renault Laguna waiting to pull out, its all clear for him. As I approach I slow to a halt and wait for him to come out, as its a fairly tight junction, so I've hung back a little off the junction to allow him room (Considerate person aren't I?? :P ) Bare in mind that I'm stationary. He pulls out ... onto the WRONG side of the road, trys to correct it.. and takes his Feckin Laguna down the drivers side of me car Arrgghhh!!!! ~:(

you may get away with it... i had a similar issue (i swear cov n warick drivers are half asleep) use a hair dryer to heat up the metal till its hot to touch then use the back of a screwdriver with a fat handle and a towel wrapped around it....mine was worse then yours n it came out a treat i just had to replace the door trim...i used a sound deadnind pad on the back of it just in case the metal/ crease would pop back when slamin the door...

The trim is like a boomerang

we found it with the trim half way up againt the back door

and just noticed a scratch there as well :(

I feel ILL and I do not want to work.

I going to take it through the Insurance

I'll ask for it to be done at our local VW Abridge in Loughton

Im so Gutted that people are like that x) :(

Thanks Dudes :(

Its nice to know ya there, to listen and understand the pain,

coz these fuckers in my office are not bothered about their cars.

(the voices in my head are telling me to go home and clean ya guns)

I'll take stock at the weekend and keep ya informed

wot I'm doing and I do appreciate all ya replys !heart

I used to do mobile dent repaiers and paint repairs and thats too big to get out without the help of a bodyshop, but the haitrdryer trick is brilliant.

Take the door card off, and the outer door trim. And heat the door skin up, from the outside till its hot, hot to the touch. Then use anything you can get your hands on, to push the dent out. Try using the palm of your hand with a towel on it. This will push the dent out to its original shape.

But you will be left with a couple of creases because of where the dent is. But it'll look a hell of a lot better until you get it in the paint shop!

Gavs right mate, far too severe for dent master,

If you can get a second hand door in the same colour, with same spec internals, then all you will need will be the out side resprayin! You might even get lucky, and the out side may match, but i'd count on a side blend for that. Either way, should come to less than

It 'IS' a Dragon Green thing! Pulled out of the garage that had replaced my timing chains and clutch a few weeks back and some toatal fu*king wanker scrapes the pasenger side of my car as i pull out of the garage. I had a witness but the f*cker drove on after he'd hit me and I was facing the wrong the way way to give chase. Didn't get his licence plate, left a few nice dents in the door, and scrapes and screwed the trim. Body shop did the best they could for 100 notes but it looks crap. A second hand door will likely be s mismatch in shade mate so you may need to have the whole side blended in.

I'll tell you why they hit and run. Because they can! Seriously, why stop when you hit someone? You have either money to lose or you get hit by the insurance. For some it's just plain dishonesty but for others perhaps it's a genuine fear of the hike in their insurnace premium on a fault claim. Whatever the excuse, ITS PLAIN F*CKING WRONG!

Of course, it boosts the crime fighting figures! Why waste time looking for the real criminals when you can sit on your ar*e all day taking snaps of drivers exceeding the speed limit by a few mph?! Oh yeah, beacuse it's a criminal offence to speed!

glad to see some things never change!! some complete flucking crunt dings a members pride and joy and the police get the blame!! i think in all fairness whoever did it is 110% responsible for the damage to the guys car, and that "catch some real criminals" gag is really unimaginative dont you think? the way some people drive fast or slow is fucking awfull period so they should be prosecuted! even if it was only at 2 mph!!!

lol that old chestnut AGAIN ;)

No one's 'blaming' the Police. I have four very good friends on the force, one fairly high up the ranks and they like many others agree that traffic cops are a breed apart. No one can take away from them the contribution that they make to society, far from it but many of us have experienced an angry traffic cop who is hell bent on teraing you to pieces for driving 'fast', not dangerously. I had my wallet stolen once and my local station was too busy booking drunks to take my details. I was actually told 'it's not worth it mate, chances are it won't be found!' I know that but it's a crime none the less. What about the time I caught a few youths breaking into my neighbours home... I called the cops, waited at the top of the road for them, took them through a rear access and pratically handed the f*ckers to them on a plate. Did i get any commendation? Nope, instead they were busy high fiving each other outside the house and congratulating themselves on a job well done. Me? I get spoken to like a piece of sh*t for exceeding the speed limit!

Rant over ;)

well.... i have 2 gay friends, a black friend, an eskimo friend, and 2 maori friends as well as numerous asian background friends, ;) I have told my chief constable all about your plight with the burglars and he says theres a belated medal on its way for you and a curly wurly ;) Its like every walk of life people speak to you how you speak to them? no ones perfect! the point i was making was merely that the police are in NO way responsible for someone hitting anothers car, i agree that the responsibility to catch and present them to the courts IS the police`s job, i am afraid if the courts dole out

Like i said, no one's 'blaming' the Police. I think people would warm more to the Police if they were more respecting towards people. Many are but a good many are not. I treat everyone I meet with respect and I expect the same from others, especially a Police Officer. It's a Customer Services role. It's says a lot when other officers speak badly of their own. But that's just the four that I personally know :)

Re. the burgalary, I didn't expect anything but it really was quite pathetic to watch these guys congratulating themselves on basically aprehending the crims.

Sorry guys, i realise this should be part of another thread, apologies for straying from the original subject, VR6 Lee's car, hope you get it sorted mate :)