ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way to go guys.....

will you mention us non uk residents too?

mention us to him,robert i mean.

like we are your brothers.

we suffer from the same pain(robert isaac)

help us guys,and you never know...

someday,somehow we all might be help you back sometime.

hope in your human nature,of brotherhood to difficult situations....

my english,isnt very good,but i am sure you got the message.

greetings from greece mates

chris

I haven't got any email from this creep since December 9th.I'm sure you are reading all this Robert.I can't wait any longer for my money.Get the money ready 1300GBP for me and 1950GBP for Chris20vt because we are coming with some friends to take our money back.

I hope you get the message.

I've had it on good authority that Robert does not like confrontation.

He has the money, what ever excuse he comes up with is a load of crap really.

Don't just talk about it, just do it. Go to his house and confront him. Dont wait for someone else to take action, and expect them to have "mentioned" you in passing. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!

I just cant see the point in people where ever they may be situated, UK or abroad, either, involve the police, or just go and get it back!

It's really as simple as that. I believe jopo has made contact with Derbyshire police, He should really be posting up the officers name who is dealing with this so that other people can follow the same route.

Pete

I got email from Robert on January 31st,asking for my bank account details.I gave him my bank acount details and on Friday February 3rd he said he was going to the bank to send me the money he owes me.

Today i went to my bank and checked my account and there was nothing from him.

Syncro - you shouldnt have relied on people here in the UK to get your money back for you - its hard enough for people to get their own money back without the hassle of yours, you should think yourself lucky you got your money back at all!

Theres a saying that goes 'If you want a job doing properly, do it yourself' You said you was going to come over with some friends so why didnt you so that instead of thanking everyone here for nothing? Lets hope the others get their money back soon like you have.

Well, it was like 3 guys saying they where going down there and we should go together. I heard nothing.

Even gave my info away to some dudes, but never heard from them again.

Yes, im lucky.

Sorry if youre affended by my comment but as far as i see there all talk no go here.. Everybody was going down there and so on .

Cheer up guys.. You get youre money back if you just pull a few strings.

Eeeeeitherwayyy, im over this case now and hoping for a friendly and happy time with my vr6 and you guys for the time to come..

Cheers people.. Go out and get that VR on 5000rpm.. :P

Quite agree - you have to do it yourself and not rely on others.

To go the legal route one of the provisos is an address for correspondence in England and Wales. To be quite frank, I spend most of the working week away from home and don’t have much time to progress my own claim let alone anyone else’s. I was toying with the idea of starting a group action but this would have required even more effort than I have time for at the moment. I did not like the idea of you guys venting your frustrations on me cos things were not progressing as fast as you would have liked.

For the UK based guys - if you have not started already you should start proceedings via

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

It will cost £120 which you can include in the debt - once a judgment is made you can start recovery proceedings via bailiffs etc.

See the site for more details.

Basically I intend on getting my money back no matter how long it takes and the best route to start is the legal one.......... ~:(

ok guys, i have had my refund & i believe a few more people are getting theirs back slowly. I am now obviously of the opinion that Rob is trying to sort out people, but putting them in a priority order of whoever is pressurising the most. Still theres no form of compensation for the fact that my car has been of the road for well over 4 months and sat in the garage taking up space upsetting my mechanic! - I'm just lucky i got my refund!

I will still be arranging a visit up if others need or want to find out whats happening with regards to their money.

I hope to pick my car up over the next 2 weeks, so as soon as she's ready, i'll confirm dates and times with those who pm me.

ok,what can we do from greece?

magic?

2 tickets,come and go from greece to uk,cost 400gbp.

hotel,car,food,etc to uk its a 1000gbp.

so its one way or another.

but i am going to sacrefise the 1930gbp he owes,get ther and f*ck this as*hole.

i will pay more than 2000gbp,i actually have,cause i got a bank loan to pay my friends back,as we are no longer friends after his cheating on me,i give them right though,

so i have got a loan and payed them back,so this f*cking thief owes to me.

he fooled me so many times,i swear to god i will come to uk,i am not the type who hides behind laptops and pc's,thats why i havent written for so long.

when i get there,i will let you know,and invite you to come,just to see.

in my country-village we do f*ck thieves and liars all the same way......

i really dont want to say more words,and i dont know why uk guys who are owned from that guy dont do nothing,but i only can f*ck him when i get there

chris