ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, i got my car back. Minus the kit. And i never actually laid eyes on the kit either. There is nothing wrong with the car. The induction kit and inlet manifold has definately been taken off and re-fitted, as if a charger had been fitted to it. But i can't be 100% sure.

I left rob's house with my car, a CHEQUE for a refund and a raceland 6-branch as a sorry. I deposited the cheque yesterday so i'll soon know if its bounced or not.

I must admit though, my heads all over the place. He has been nice as pie to me, but obviously, something is seriously wrong with all this.

The thing is, i know where he lives, so he can't go that far can he?!

I don't think UT could provide the charger so they offered him a refund' date=' don't know whether he got it or not

[/quote']

I read that the charger they sent was faulty, however Gav had not phsyically seen the unit it's self... a but suss if you ask me!

I was talking about Nerih

Yep' date=' i got my car back. Minus the kit. And i never actually laid eyes on the kit either. There is nothing wrong with the car. The induction kit and inlet manifold has definately been taken off and re-fitted, as if a charger had been fitted to it. But i can't be 100% sure.

I left rob's house with my car, a CHEQUE for a refund and a raceland 6-branch as a sorry. I deposited the cheque yesterday so i'll soon know if its bounced or not.

I must admit though, my heads all over the place. He has been nice as pie to me, but obviously, something is seriously wrong with all this.

[/quote']

I can tell you that Robert has had NO CONTACT with us in regards to a faulty unit....in fact, he will NOT even have the balls to respond to any of these posts, or any of my emails.

He owes us money, and from the emails and posts to this forum, I would say he owes A LOT of people money.

If he is such a stand up guy, why are there all these "loose ends" ? ? ?

If I knew where he lived, I would be making a visit to him personally and get the money that he owes C2Motorsports for damn sure.

C2

Yep' date=' i got my car back. Minus the kit. And i never actually laid eyes on the kit either. There is nothing wrong with the car. The induction kit and inlet manifold has definately been taken off and re-fitted, as if a charger had been fitted to it. But i can't be 100% sure.

I left rob's house with my car, a CHEQUE for a refund and a raceland 6-branch as a sorry. I deposited the cheque yesterday so i'll soon know if its bounced or not

[/quote']

so did robert say much regarding the current situation?

i asked about the people that were owed money and his reply was "its all sorted now". I didn't realise things were this bad. There is a lot of people owed money, myself included, and i'm strarting to think the worse. The prrof weill be in the pudding when i get to find out wether the cheque clears.

But he did say that he was sending the faulty unit back to vortech on the warranty to get a new kit. And gave me my money back until the new kit arrives.

And yes, a 6 branch as a sorry, is very, very random.

I just haven't a clue what is going on.

So whats the total rob owes us as a club?

can you guys add to the list below and any communication with dates recieved for all of our sakes?

I'm not normally the type to follow up on things like this, but i'm not prepared to let this one go, I feel like the piss has and is still been well and truely taken here.

Sorry about this robert,but you being 'incommunicado',

has now forced me to go public,and add my name to the

list.....

robert said cheque (

Right, i think the time has cme to get the proper authorities involved. Police, trading standards, who-ever. There is obviously something wrong.

So can everyone please contact thier local trading standards office asap. This is the only way to get things going.

Roberts address is

11 Vernon drive

Spondon

Derby

DE21 7JP

gav u really should wait to see what happens with the cheque mate

bearing in mind that there doesn't seem to be a single satisfied UT customer and a whole host of people seriously out of pocket I think we can take a wild guess what will happen to that cheque

yes justin but you cant be 100%

i'm picking it up tomorrow. I'll let ya know at the rr!

Did you ever get your car?

What did Robert have to say in regards to the "others" that have paid money' date=' and recieved nothing???

chris

C2

[/quote']

Hi everyone, it is Dec. 22, 2005 ***UPDATE***

ABSOLUTELY NO contact from Robert of Ultimatetune as of today.....

Still receiving daily emails from "customers" of Ultimatetune describing stories of paying money, receiving no products, and unable to contact Robert at any point. These customers are in several different countries around Europe.

There is also the fact that Robert owes C2Motorsports money as well....

I think it is safe to say that there has been ample opportunity for Robert to address these accusations, and an innocent man would stand up for his reputation and character...it appears as if Rober has neither.

Chris

C2Motorsports

Happy Holidays :)

Vr6 Owners Club,

I am trying to visit this forum regularly in order to update the situation regarding Ultimatetune. I continually am recieveing emails where customers have paid Robert and Ultimatetune, and now are asking me if C2Motorsports has ever received any orders or payment. I have gone back and looked through emails, and there are several instances where Ultimatetune has taken money, but NEVER passed an order to us. I have NEVER heard back from Robert regarding any resolutions, and have to date, not recieved any money.

It is my personal and professional opinion, that a realistic timeframe has passed in order for Robert to rectify the situation........and there has been NO CONTACT.

So those of you that "believe" him to be honest, and "believe" him to be fixing the situation???? I would challenge your perception, because I believe that he has had more than enough time to do something, anything...but NOTHING has been accomplished.

I am concerned for ALL customers that have paid him money, as it appears as if we have ALL been decieved....

I would think that with all this talk on this forum, Robert of Ultimatetune would have a response....but it appears as if there is NO ROBERT TO BE FOUND ! ! ! ! !

Here are a few of the emails I have received lately:

Bjorn jensen

Bil-tek

kl