ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a PM from Rob a week ago' date=' after the start of this thread. He assured me that the bank had botched things up, and it would be corrected ASAP.

No contact or resolution since that day...... !sad

To those people whom have emailed me direct, please check your mailboxes...all emails have been responded to.

chris

C2

[/quote']

DECEMBER 17th, 2005 UPDATE

The last correspondence that I recieved from Rob at Ultimatetune was on Dec 6th, 2005.

As you can see above, I updated this forum on Dec. 12th, 2005 that I have had no resolution or contact.

It is now Dec. 17th, and still no resolution and no contact. The concerned emails from "customers" of Ultimatetune continue to come to me directly eluding to being "ripped-off". I have NOTHING to gain by fabricating, or trying to discredit Ultimatetune....I do however feel that it is my professional duty to make you VR6 owners aware of the situation.

I will continue to try and help those of you with questions that are direct to me personally. Please feel free to contact me....I only wish I could do more.

Chris@c2motorsports.net

Chris

C2

Ultimatetune: What is going on now?

You sayd to me and everyone on this forum that we would get refund if we wanted.

I emailed you my bank info and you sayd you had made the transfer last week but i havent got any money from you yet.

Its now over a week ago. And im getting tired of all this nonsens..

So whats the total rob owes us as a club?

can you guys add to the list below and any communication with dates recieved for all of our sakes?

I'm not normally the type to follow up on things like this, but i'm not prepared to let this one go, I feel like the piss has and is still been well and truely taken here.

1. Jake

I bought a c2 charger from Robert October 1 2005.

After money was transfferd, ver difficult to get an hold of.

After contact with C2 Motorsport i got a mail stating bank difficulties..

Then this thread came along and after robert sayd he would refund us i never heard from him again.

Nils 2400GBP

so if people still want to buy C2 charger kits do they come direct to you?

Yes, you are encouraged to go direct to us. In fact, if we can get something together for mutliple items, we can ship ALL in a single crate to then be distributed to everyone in the club.

chris

C2

For some reason, I still do NOT get email notification of thread posts....and YES I have checked the correct boxes !shy

Vr6 Owners Club,

I am trying to visit this forum regularly in order to update the situation regarding Ultimatetune. I continually am recieveing emails where customers have paid Robert and Ultimatetune, and now are asking me if C2Motorsports has ever received any orders or payment. I have gone back and looked through emails, and there are several instances where Ultimatetune has taken money, but NEVER passed an order to us. I have NEVER heard back from Robert regarding any resolutions, and have to date, not recieved any money.

It is my personal and professional opinion, that a realistic timeframe has passed in order for Robert to rectify the situation........and there has been NO CONTACT.

So those of you that "believe" him to be honest, and "believe" him to be fixing the situation???? I would challenge your perception, because I believe that he has had more than enough time to do something, anything...but NOTHING has been accomplished.

I am concerned for ALL customers that have paid him money, as it appears as if we have ALL been decieved....

I would think that with all this talk on this forum, Robert of Ultimatetune would have a response....but it appears as if there is NO ROBERT TO BE FOUND ! ! ! ! !

Here are a few of the emails I have received lately:

Bjorn jensen

Bil-tek

kl

i'm picking it up tomorrow. I'll let ya know at the rr!

Did you ever get your car?

What did Robert have to say in regards to the "others" that have paid money' date=' and recieved nothing???

chris

C2

[/quote']

Yes i would really like to know.

Nerih on the forum is a friend of Robert i think. He also had a charger orderd.

Has anyone heard from Robert or Ultimatetune since Dec 6th, 2005 ?

Has anyone recieved ANY money that they had previously paid ?

Doe anyone have any idea what happened to Robert ? ? ?

I am continually getting emails from people that have paid him money....and NEVER heard from him again.

I would be more than happy to supply the authorities any/all information that I have in regards to this person, including Wire Transfer routing numbers, account numbers, shipping addresses etc.

Just ask and I will turn over everything I have in order to help.

chris

C2