ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have had a bank transfer go missing' date=' and so of course has caused much concern for a couple of customers. To say i have not been in touch with c2 in several weeks is just untrue! [/quote']

As stated below Rob in reference to your email/PMs....we have not recieved any correspondence via email since Nov. 10th

I have advised chris at c2 yet again by pm this time as seems he has not had my emails that if i do not get this resolved i am going to the fsa (banking regulatory) if this is not sorted within the next couple of days.

For anyone who has delt with me knows i am a good guy' date=' but this has been taken out my hands and i am trying like mad to get this sorted.

[/quote']

I think that we are ALL anxious and motivated in finding a resolution. As stated in emails sent to you, my concerns were that our emails were going unanswered, and that several customers had contacted us directly asking questions regarding Ultimatetune. I am only relaying what is being said to me by your customers.... I am just trying to find answers....as are you Rob.

Chris

C2

just so we know the time scales involved here

• June 24th Ordered on Ebay

• Aprox July 24th agree c2 kit

• August waiting for charger

Above in your previous post you outlined that you kit was NOT ORDERED UNTIL August

• Checked on ebay when i finally left +tive feedback for rob' date=' it was 26th September[/list']

thats basically 2 months not including the palava with vf eng

now i were selling c2 kits in the UK, i would sure as hell re-write my instruction manual so that average joe blogs could install it...chris if you read this, instructions are key! and i say that with the greatest of respect, fantastic kit.

If a particular section of the instructions need to be addressed, please provide those specific areas. The 14 page Installation Manual with pictures, has been suffiecient with our other customers, but If we need to address things for better clarity, it will be done.

I would also create some sort of check list to ensure you sent all the stuff to us' date=' becuase if you get it wrong, we are quite far away and its just uneccary hassle.

If i owned a garage i would definately try to help, your kits the most comprehensive out there, its the details that really sell it!

[/quote']

We do have a check list, but mistakes do happen. I am not trying to make excuses, there evidently were a few items missing.

Chris

C2

i think its best both rob and chris settle their issues using email rather than our forum though' date=' thanks for updating us (the customers!).

[/quote']

very good point!

communication is what seems to be at fault here,

when it breaks down,you fear the worst,and situations

can snowball outa control!!!!!???

everybody..........''its good to talk'' :D:D

To be honest, i've spoke to a couple of "tuning" companies about forums and they all have the same opinion. They f**king hate them. Ok maybe a bit too strong, but the point is, Rob has been nothing but an absolute star to me since i ordered the kit.

He's been availiable for help and advice virtually any time of day, and trust me, i had a lot of questions!!

He has also provided me with some things to make the kit complete, free of charge. So, he's not trying to rip anyone off, i know that for sure.

C2 have also been very helpful, doing a lot of research and providing a really good kit.

Now usually that would be enough to convince anyone to part with a lot of money, but it only takes 1 small problem on a forum to totally rip a firm or company to pieces.

Now really we should learn from this and maybe be a little more hesitant before dishing out bad feedback about people. Especially on a public forum.

Its quite ironic that it seems the main cause of this problem is a lack of communication, but yet its eagerness to communicate bad feedback that has created a major one. Its a funny old world!

Obviously people, this is just my oppinion, before i get ripped to pieces!

Ok, well i have been sitting quiet for over two months which i think is more than fair consdering Rob told me 2 weeks! and then 2 weeks!! and then next week!! - Now i run my own business from home and buy bits from Europe and the States, and i know things can get lost and problems can occur. However, I paid robert in full

Not wishing to cast any bad light on Ultimate Tune, or Rob who I do not personally know, but this is an open forum with a duty of care to each other. It's never pleasant receiving a public slating but from C2s and Ulitmate Tune's 'unhappy customers', (who claim they are receiving no contact and that the phones aren't being answered) point of view, how much is enough? How long do you attempt to communicate with someone and how many chances do you give them before you give up and decide to warn others of your experiences? We slate other companies for minor issues but this issue is quite a bit more serious.

Personally speaking, from what you have all said, Rob sounds like a top chap and I sincerely hope that he is able to resolve his differences with C2 and to satisfy his customers. Please forgive me if I appear to be siding with anyone in particular, I'm not. I'm just reminding everyone that we all shout when we're unhappy and we all have a collective duty to look out for one another in situations such as there :)

I've read all these posts and I'm not surprised, any company asking for the full amount up front to be paid into girlfriend/wifes account, means walk away.

I've met Rob and he seems a good chap but running a business in this way is dodgey.

Got a PM from Rob a week ago, after the start of this thread. He assured me that the bank had botched things up, and it would be corrected ASAP.

No contact or resolution since that day...... !sad

To those people whom have emailed me direct, please check your mailboxes...all emails have been responded to.

chris

C2