[poll] club track day

Guest Anonymous�81.132.118.65

Dates for Donington with Bookatrack:

6th May 2004

24th May 2004

5th July 2004

13th September 2004

Price £185 then getting 10% for more than 10 cars.

july date sounds goo to me, as long as i don't have to pay now!

just read on autosport firstview that they may well open up the silverstone south circuit for racing (its only used for testing, and race school activities at the mo), i hope they make it available for track days too as its a top track. very fast, but safe (with the exception of island bend)

why is it always about sordid sex games' date=' tut tut. theres youngsters on here... (me) dont influence me into alcohol, sexy ladies, and high speeds. ill get told of by my mum. lol[/quote']

Hey its you thats turned it into that, we was talking about the rear end of the vr6...... so its all your doing mr..... :P

:( dont shout at me. i thaught u were gonna call me by my full name then' date=' i was scared, he he. and i have raging hormones at the mo, so i mite come across a little eager. like a humping dog. lol

now wheres those magazines at...[/quote']

Does PVW and The Golf do it for you then mate? :D

I went to the briskoda.net trackday at Bruntingthorpe at the weekend. Its not a real race track, but was great fun, the whole day cost £90 for drivers, and free for passengers. They opened a smaller handling circuit, and the 2 mile straight for some top speed runs for lunch... I'd go back, suitable for about 50+???