GTI Festival - Santa Pod Raceway - 10th July

Hi, Is there still space on the stand for an absolute newbie, in a very stock VR6?

I won't be able to join the convoy as I'll be coming from the other direction.

P.s. Will I need to put my VR6 badges back on? Normally I don't like to brag.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi' date=' Is there still space on the stand for an absolute newbie, in a very stock VR6?

I won't be able to join the convoy as I'll be coming from the other direction.

P.s. Will I need to put my VR6 badges back on? Normally I don't like to brag.

[/quote']

Yeah, there's still space. Be great to have a new member on the stand.

Give either Tom 07803 585713 or me 07782 109880 a ring when you get to the main gate, and we'll let you know where we are.

Anyone going from Surrey? I will be making an appearance. Vince

we'll be stopping for the usual meet at toddington services on the M1 I should imagine so we can meet you there mate not sure what time... about 8.15- 8.30 I reckon

minty, as i'll be comin from hull i think its probably best if i give you or tom a call when i get there, i'v got your numbers from above if thats ok, will keep an eye on the forum for meetin places though. cheers mate!

Guys' date=' my VR isn't going to be ready in time. I'm popping down to get the VR6OC banner out of it tomorrow, anyone object to me dumping my cabby on the stand??

[/quote']

yeah thats fine mate......i'll be in the 16v anyway :)

OK People.

Sorry it's late, but the meeting points are as follows:

* A12/M25 Junction (Essex) For anyone coming up from the South - 7.30

* Final meeting point is Toddington Services on the M1 (Northbound) - 8.15-8.30

* If neither of these points is suitable, then we'll all meet up at Santa Pod. When you've bought your ticket at the front gate, drive up the road until you reach some stewards. Say that you're on the VR6OC stand, and you'll get directed to our stand :)

Ring either Tom 07803 585713 or me 07782 109880 if you have any problems.

See you all tomorrow.

PS - If you want to run on the strip...remember your driving licenses!

Same here gents.

Good to see you all again. Sorry I had to dash off but I'm winding down at the village riverside music festival in 10 minutes. Bit of a change of pace!!

Did anyone else go up the strip after I'd left?

I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone who supported the club yesterday. The stand looked great as ever, and we all enjoyed the sun and friendly atmosphere.

Good to meet a few of you guys that i'd not met before, Nerij and Gareth, and the usual suspects....you know who you are!!

Did a few runs at the at the end of the day, the best being a 14.3, which i was quite pleased with considering how hot it was!!! Popped a huge flame to! :)