VW FESTIVAL 2015, HAREWOOD HOUSE LEEDS

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enhoyed meeting those I did and sorry didn't chat to those I didnt hopefully will next time. Thanks again for letting me on the stand and have to say a very good turn out with quality motors

Ive got one of these due on 27th July....All going well Harewood will be his first VW show!

Posted Images

No bother mate. I'm only in Chester Le street so nor that far from you.. I'm sure we could get it somewhere near.. :)

Thanks for offer mate much appreciated the car is now booked in with a local bodyshop. They are located literally round the corner they do good work because we use them often for customers and I am getting good deal as it will be worked on as and when they can. So all going well will report back in couple of weeks with a finished car.

Thanks for offer mate much appreciated the car is now booked in with a local bodyshop. They are located literally round the corner they do good work because we use them often for customers and I am getting good deal as it will be worked on as and when they can. So all going well will report back in couple of weeks with a finished car.

Glad you got sorted pal and hope you make the show.

Lovely, the mrs is laying down the ground rules for taking baby if he arrives on time:

1. I set up a canopy to shade him form the sun or rain

2. I am capable of changing/feeding/watering/dressing him as needed

3. aaaaaaand the most important one according to her, Russ's mrs is also going so there is at least 1 responsible adult who can look after a baby!!!!

:D  :D  :D  

• 3 weeks later...