VW FESTIVAL 2015, HAREWOOD HOUSE LEEDS

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enhoyed meeting those I did and sorry didn't chat to those I didnt hopefully will next time. Thanks again for letting me on the stand and have to say a very good turn out with quality motors

Ive got one of these due on 27th July....All going well Harewood will be his first VW show!

Posted Images

Daveyboy, can I sign Mistline up for the Sunday please, he's having an issue signing in to the forum and has asked me to put his name down. Cheers

Yeah no problem mate I'll put him on the list now. PM me his name and address and I'll post a pass out

GUYS AND GALS!!!

Please everyone check your tickets for vw festival. They sent me and dave saturday tickets instead. of sunday ones.

If youve got the wrong ones then you need to email paul@vwfestival.co.uk to get thwm swapped.

They made me cut up my saturday tickets and email them a picture of it to prove it! Dont cut yours up unless they tell you to obviously haha!

Right guys this is the list now. Only one more to confirm but I think that's doubtful so if anyone else is interested in the last space get in touch asap and I'll get the pass sent out to you

1. VR6CABBS (mk3) confirmed

2. Bealieboy (mk3) confirmed

3. Lilfuzzer confirmed

4. Vag-hag confirmed

5. Stringy93 confirmed

6. Vdubhead (mk3) confirmed

7. ABVsean (mk2) confirmed

8. Southener88 (corrado) confirmed

9. Jaks14 (A3 3.2v6) confirmed

10. Redborbet confirmed

11. Mistline confirmed

12. Bennyk (mk3) confirmed

13. Oliver cox (mk3)

14. Dave_ciw (mk3) confimed

15. Toontel confirmed

Reserve list;

Edited by daveyboy

Just dropped my daughters mate home!  Travelling back in the VR and my daughter says "Wow Dad I can't believe you have a show this weekend.  Look at the state of this car"  

Maybe I had better start doing something tomorrow!  The state of her bedroom and she never complains about that shit pit, the car must be bad lol.

I'm not camping this year mate. I'm away on holiday 2 weeks after the show so couldn't really afford to camp too. Aye you need to watch out for carls big butt thumper

WHAT?!

Is that what I had to forward to him from Ilovehoney.com?!

Disclaimer: there are other shops like the aforementioned and I am in no way affiliated to said aforementioned shop!

Edited by Bealieboy