DanChave's MK3 Golf GTI 16V Turned VR6 OBD1 :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I finally got the VR back together I gave it a good wash on Saturday, and have taken any opportunity to take it for a drive this weekend   Anyways, pics:   This happened Christmas Eve     So it

So, I picked these up at the SWDubs Mega Meet   Also I fitted my MK3.5 clocks, and got the fuel light working. Handy for a VR lol   I also found enough time to split down the BBS RX2's I picked up

Got the GTI in:     Engine and loom out and completely stripped:   Cleaned up!   Started refitting everything   Refurbed front subframe, wishbones and rear beam with polybushes, new bearings, tr

So, on the run up to the local SWDubs Mega meet on Sunday 25th, I have started to give the VR a good clean!

I started with a wash this afternoon, tomorrow I will polish up a few bits and give the bodywork a good going over with the claybar, and then Friday I will give the interior a good clean and the bodywork a coat of wax, Saturday I will give it another wax, treat the trim and give it another wash, and then Sunday morning I will give the bodywork a quick going over with the detailing spay :D

Nope I missed it too. Haha. Sounds like it was close by you pal. You need to get to these meets. I'm banking on your to find me some southern bargains. Haha

I'll find you some bargains mate, give me an updated list of stuff you're after. Don't want a us centre console for a lhd mk3 do you? Lmao Edited by Bealieboy