VW FESTIVAL LEEDS Sunday 26th JUNE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like to second what has already been said. This was a cracking show. Huge thanks to Jay for all his organisation. The stand looked superb.

Journey home was a mission, but we got there in the end!!

For pics of the stand follow the link below to my Photobucket account.

Password - zaffy

http://photobucket.com/albums/v333/chargedvr/

Great day out, good to travel to a North Show and see everyone.

Journey home was "different" and "painful" and "slow" are some of the words to use.

Even though im new to vr6 ownership, it seems as though the owners club is making the effort at the shows.

Mark

Good to see Dubforce and VR6OC opposite each other, I didn't have to walk far to keep myself happy. Minty, nice to meet you and will hopefully meet some more of you at Belgium or E38 (when my car should be finally roadworthy, I hesitate to say finished)

mik.

Good to see Dubforce and VR6OC opposite each other' date=' I didn't have to walk far to keep myself happy. Minty, nice to meet you and will hopefully meet some more of you at Belgium or E38 (when my car should be finally roadworthy, I hesitate to say [i']finished)

mik.

Yeah good to meet you Mik. Roll on E38 then!!

i went but the stand was desolate !! not a soul in sight so didn't get to meet anyone !

Next time Rob. Pop along to GTI Festival at Santa Pod' date=' there's plenty of room on the club stand.

[/quote']

bit too far for me to travel really, leeds was only an hour to travel,

don't fancy 3-4 hours..although the edition 38 meet is looking like a weekend away!!

as for putting it on a stand, i wouldn't embarrass the club and myself by putting it on a stand,

not after seeing the cars at leeds.... ;)

as for putting it on a stand' date=' i wouldn't embarrass the club and myself by putting it on a stand,

not after seeing the cars at leeds.... ;)

[/quote']

I take it you didn't see mine on the stand then.....lol

if you did you should have seen the rust, scratchs and dents all over it plus the dirty wheels as couldn't be bothered cleaning them, also should have had my polished 928's on but thatnks to VonDubz i had to run the standards :(, it was quite shiny though

DSC_4871.jpg