How do you spend your weekend?

My lass works Saturday do on kid duty usually then now it's winter probably won't get up to much apart from going places with the kids etc...

Looking forward to better weather and new year so can get into car event mode!

Luckily the kids love the shows and youngest loves messing with my car with me!

post-81920-138642495579_thumb.jpg

post-81920-138642501903_thumb.jpg

What do you do with yours ?

Club Chairman

Never ever work on a weekend and haven't for the last 15 years, Saturday is usually a family day as we are altogether but Sundays are do what you want day as the wife works and my children are 18 and 14 years old so I am a free man, unless my lads Lupo needs anything and then it usually spent passing on knowledge to him so he can keep it on the road.

Today I have been driving around the surrounding areas of Leeds looking for a new home for next year, has to be rural, we liked Otley north of Leeds and also Denby Dale and around Holmfirth, who knows where we will end up?

• 4 weeks later...

This weekend I'll mostly be putting a new coolant hose from the bulk head to the back of cylinder head and changing the oil cooler and obviously dropping the oil and water out and putting fresh in my Golf. Then on Sunday eventually put a new clutch in my little winter bargain and probably swear alot at when I come across seized nuts and bolt on the French shita lol

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

This weekend marked the 12th hour of polishing my 2.9l Intake Manifold (7hrs by hand, 5 with dremel). Previous owner Painted it green, I had to remove that before smoothing. Any one have any tips on how to get inbetween the runners? I really don't want to do them by hand! I still have a long way to go.

post-82906-0-45085400-1388961452_thumb.j

post-82906-0-66410300-1388961453_thumb.j