• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just bought this front fibreglass bumper, its a 6n top half with the facelift 6n2 lower half grafted to it. Will get it fitted and painted when its home. Should save a couple of kg's and looks a bit s

PROGRESS: Oil change to 10w-60 fully synth........Still no Re-map though but has been up with RaceTech 2 weeks now so can't be far off, some pics i took the other day               

Just got some pictures through of the fibreglass doors. Looking sweeeeet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks amazing mate!!

Fair play to the effort, time and skill gone in to this. Take my hat off to you sir.

That manifold is a peice of art :)

Plus I want one of those brake fluid caps!

Been keeping my eyes about for one.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers lads appreciate the comments. You can't buy the reservoir caps mate I searched high and low. Every international Ebay you can think of, every german car suppliers they dont' make one ha. I ended up getting my mate to make it me on the laithe. I can put you in contact with him if you like, it cost me around £30 but well worth it IMO

Still not got it Re-mapped yet, the T3 turbo flange is blowing so the lot needs to come back off, new gasket put on and then it can be re-mapped. Videos to follow lol.

Few shots i took before Dubodyssey Saturday.

20130725_195808_zps6528acbe.jpg

20130725_195828_zpsd964e1ff.jpg

20130725_195846_zpsda721d67.jpg

20130725_195855_zps897c75da.jpg

• 2 months later...

Cool, how much of a faff was it to get the enginesize e.t.c changed on the v5? Im getting mixed reviews on wether you have to get an engineers report e.t.c

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

Not much of a faff at all mate, here's a copy of the engineers report if you want to copy it. I went to an M.O.T station and they charged me £50 for this which i didn't think was too bad as it took about an hour of their time. Then i just took the log book, tax disc, mot and insurance up to local DVLA office and they sent it off for me.

report2_zpsd30f8f13.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...