Steering Wheel?

Ok I was gonna say we all drive 90's cars but Mr Craggsy would disagree, as would Mr Bundy and Mr Spadam, so I'll say MOST of us drive 90's cars except Mr VRStig who drives and 80's just about 90's car....... Must stop digressing, threads take too long to type.

I'm doing the interior in my car, changing the carpet for cleaner stain free stuff, changing the head lining, getting rid of those awful cream/grey plastic trims and handles and sun visors (oh what black visors fit....someone, anyone?) then I came to the Steering wheel (the subject of our thread)....Now do I keep it standard or do I change it? If I change it, it will be for a 90's style MOMO wheel. So question, what's the verdict and if change, which is the more popular choice amongst our flock????

Debate now open........

momo team is the way forward 280 if your feeling pimp 300 if your not ! sunvisors you can get out of passats or cabrios or just spray your current handles and visors etc black !

Didn't want to spray, finish not as good, but now I know where to look... Team huh and 280 at that!!!!!!!

pair of mole grips ??!! gota be snap-on one thou to make the scene ....

DAMM missed out on a set of 4 snap on mole grips WITH pouch for £45 on flea bay, was watching them and was tempted, but never thought of using them as a steering wheel........good shout though......only 1 question, would they pass mot?

Love the 80's rides dude!!

And i'd look for a highline half wood wheel' date=' deluxe oem ;-)

[/quote']

But EVERYONE thinks you have no styling clues!!!!!!!! I'll be honest, I had considered the wheel you mentioned though!!!!!!

Im meerely misunderstood fella!

Imo A little ahead of the current fashion with a retro twist..

I have been called the dali of vrs wether thats a good thing is another matter ;)

But u know the wheel and approve so thats a good start!