Steering Wheel?

Keep the wheel you've got and get a tiger print cover for it. Instant win.

When did I insult you last....!!!!!!!!!!lol I like tigers, but absolutely no tiger print steering wheel covers in my car thanks..... good god, next you'll be saying to fit Zebra seat covers................... Oh you got some of them haven't you!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

• 1 month later...

hey mate u still looking for a momo steering wheel' date=' if so wot about this one :-d

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?463763.post

[/quote']

Because of the stupid MOT regs coming in, I'm not changing to non airbag steering wheels now.....I'm not sure on the looks of the Momo steering wheel with the airbag in it either.....

• 1 month later...

Ok a bump to the top.

I now have a steering wheel, and it's from a 3.5 golf with airbag (Not the HALF wood one like Helen's). I'm loving the Wheel, feels nice and chunky, however I need to get the airbag light to go out for the MOT. I can't just pull the bulb, as they check to see if it comes on then goes out, what I need to do is wire in a higher resistor than the one thats already there (apparently!!). So does ANYONE know what rating the resistor needs to be and where exactly to fit it??

• 2 weeks later...