• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeeeelllll....

It just about idles but as soon as we introduce any throtttle she cuts out...

Had a really good day started by using my new skills taught by bungy yesterday to weld up the seat runners and make an exhaust sleeve.

438f0003.jpg

34fb7947.jpg

c8335fd3.jpg

a65a3007.jpg

Then Russ plus his daughter (sorry dude cant remember her name.. Lol) turned up with the legendary uber strong cheese and pickle gift!!

ac1a30b8.jpg

then we set about cutting and shutting tonys old exhaust. Bungys pipe dont half look good :) just have to modify the hangars now and she's on!

4a2a2214.jpg

5c8a084d.jpg

After that little debarcle parky and dom popped in with doms new toy.. :)

Shortly followed by us starting to try and start nee naw..

Trying, trying and yes it was very trying!!! Ok so i had a few pipes and hoses round the weong way but comenon.. They all look the same lol!!!?!? Eventually, After putting a couple of relats in the fuse box, taking the plugs out a few dozen times we have it just about ticking over, but and a BIG BUT, as soon as the throttle is applied it cuts out...

The saga continues..!

4041e446.jpg

911bcf29.jpg

Weeeeelllll....

It just about idles but as soon as we introduce any throtttle she cuts out...

Had a really good day started by using my new skills taught by bungy yesterday to weld up the seat runners and make an exhaust sleeve.

438f0003.jpg

34fb7947.jpg

c8335fd3.jpg

a65a3007.jpg

Then Russ plus his daughter (sorry dude cant remember her name.. Lol) turned up with the legendary uber strong cheese and pickle gift!!

ac1a30b8.jpg

then we set about cutting and shutting tonys old exhaust. Bungys pipe dont half look good :) just have to modify the hangars now and she's on!

4a2a2214.jpg

5c8a084d.jpg

After that little debarcle parky and dom popped in with doms new toy.. :)

Shortly followed by us starting to try and start nee naw..

Trying' date=' trying and yes it was very trying!!! Ok so i had a few pipes and hoses round the wrong way but come on.. They all look the same lol!!!?!? Eventually, After putting a couple of relats in the fuse box, taking the plugs out a few dozen times we have it just about ticking over, but and a BIG BUT, as soon as the throttle is applied it cuts out...

The saga continues..!

[img']http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk273/jakefronda/neenaw/4041e446.jpg

911bcf29.jpg