Stealth Racing Rolling Road Day

I've phoned Stealth just :) - We are looking for a date in february

If more than 20 cars attend then it's £20 a Run.

If less than 20 cars attend then it's £25.

Id like some definate numbers on who's going so please drop me a pm with a subject "I want to attend The RR Day"

six appeal

Am after some rims like yours!

what are they and where did you get em... I think they look the nuts !amazed

There getting a bit of a nightmare to get in the UK now due to not many people importing them (As I found out when some tw4ts tried to car jack me and wrecked 2 of my rims!) They are RH Teckniks, or I think they may also now be called ZW1's? Be warned though due to the fact they are split rims, they cost me nearly 2K with tyres when I got mine :o. But then thats the price you pay for individuality I surpose! They also do some other great rims too, but most are very wide (mine are the thinest at 8") so cause untold agro getting them to fit under lowered VR's.

Thanks for the info mate.......thought they might me RH rims but didn?t realize they were genuine split rims.....am a bit concerned about the fact they are 8inch wide though...I don't want to go wider than a 205 tyre for fear of rubbing on the arches...what size tyre are you running and how much has your vr been dropped by?

I'm running 215/40/17's as tried running 205's, but the rim just gets damaged on EVERY pothole and bump you go over, look great as they were really stretched on the rim, but car handled terribly, and was always worried about ripping the tyre off the bead when hacking round the bends. 215's are still stretched on there, but give a much better ride, and I feel a lot happier about giving the car stick around the twisty bits, and giving it some welly! (On private roads of course!). Mines been dropped about 40-50mm, and had the rears rolled, but I had to have it raised a bit from b4 when I was running 205'5 on 17x7.5's. To be honest I love the wheels, had them a few years now, but not sure I'd do it all again, specially with the price of splits! B). When the 2 got damaged, for the same price I could've got myself a nice set of 4 rims and saved myself some money over the 2 RH's! :?

Sadly I think there going to be to much of a headache to run...if only I could get 7 or 7.5 RH rims...I don?t have coilovers so am unable to raise the ride height (hope to have some in the near future though)...not sure if I want to go down the route of grinding out the arches just yet.