VW Action 2nd - 4th of September 2011

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LATEST WEATHER FORECAST............Saturday is ......GOOD........ untill at least 6pm, then haven't got a clue as they didn't show the rest of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all there.......may be 12, 4 or 6pm dependant on boys mate who wants to come as well!!!!!!!!!

Awesome weekend guys n girls. Great laugh as always n have found a new love for the strip' date=' will have to do more of that!! Shame it's the last of the season... It's been emotional. ;) much love xx

[/quote']

ditto babe was such a fun weekend :-D thanksa for popping my strip cherry together!!!! I love it just not thew bloody queing!

So good to see you all old and new and put some faces to names!

Thanks for all the kit Stig a proper home from home and for showing me how to strip my interior Paul :-) that will come in very useful!!

Spose it's roll on Christmas meal then....

GREAT weekend, thoroughly enjoyed myself, so did my boy (until he lost his phone) and his mate (no he didn't lose him as well!!!)

Good to see some old and new faces. Thanks to stiggy for the home from home.

The highlight for me was arriving home on the back of a recovery truck!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

GREAT weekend' date=' thoroughly enjoyed myself, so did my boy (until he lost his phone) and his mate (no he didn't lose him as well!!!)

The highlight for me was arriving home on the back of a recovery truck!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

[/quote']

?????? what happened ???

Cheers for another great weekend guys n girls was good to catch up with you.

Thanks Stig for use of the van as a base camp. Got some good pictures, will stiick them up in a bit.

My not fast enough times for the mk2:

14.333 - Vs a 1200cc stock beetle

14.367 - Vs a Mk4 R32 with exhaust + filter

14.674 - Solo run

J

GREAT weekend' date=' thoroughly enjoyed myself, so did my boy (until he lost his phone) and his mate (no he didn't lose him as well!!!)

[/quote']

?????? what happened ???

I was driving down the M45 and I thought god this road surface is noisy, but when I got onto smooth tarmac, the noise was still there. It was like part of the exhaust had become detached. Anyway, my mother lived local so i popped in with the thought I'll jack the car up and have a look, but on the way there, there was a power loss (car sounded like a tractor) and I was using masses of fuel. I pulled up at mothers and popped the bonnet, and there was water pouring out of the expansion tank. Called the recovery, they came out and lo and behold car was fine, no leaks no power loss and no noise, so they wouldn't relay me. Another 2 miles down the road, and the car started to miss like crazy, then it would kick in as normal for a mile or 2, then it would miss like crazy again (sounding like a tractor...each time). Each time it happened, the car wouldn't rev properly. finally got to Evesham Put in some more fuel, found a Phone box called the recovery peeps and say relay me home, not a happy chappy at having to try and get my car home.

Also, It seems that when you stop the car and turn it off, it returns to normal for a while at least.

Sorry for the long explanation but you did ask......