The new project, got my 9" out again... :)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm..... are you using that rear structure to mount anything specific or staying standard mk3????

The top brace, between the strut towers is staying, the rest is gone! I used it to keep the distance correct, and the towers true. The smaller diameter tube was just to brace it for the night, which have now been cut off, along with the 2 diagonal tubes.

Mmmm..... are you using that rear structure to mount anything specific or staying standard mk3????

The top brace' date=' between the strut towers is staying, the rest is gone! I used it to keep the distance correct, and the towers true. The smaller diameter tube was just to brace it for the night, which have now been cut off, along with the 2 diagonal tubes.

[/quote']

Ahhh - could see it being used with a rear diff... Was just the right location.... :D

So you gonna swallow tail it?? shorty bumpers? Delock/handle/smooth? Roofrack? Single headlights lights early look or later GTi look?? spatz covers on the arches rather than the whole extensions??? Porker Tombstones? that loverrrrrrly deep red or grey VW did? or the whole hog and mk1 jetta the front???

I know I have some preferences there what about you????