JK paid, ticket sent, loo paid

Adz paid, ticket sent, loo paid

Sal paid, ticket sent, loo paid

Martin paid, ticket sent, loo paid

oldmandon x2 paid, ticket sent, half loo paid via Tony

andynick69 x 2 paid

MONK paid, ticket sent, loo paid

• 3 weeks later...

Not long now peeps............ How many and who is going to this?

Whats the remit for the show? ie are we doing something as a club, or are we just camping together and getting p**sed?!!! Are we having a communal camp fire/barby Is it bring your own food, or are we clubbing (excuse the pun) together?!!!!!

I have a twin burner gas stove complete with oven and grill that I'll be bringing. Does anyone require a tent, I have a 4 man (3 people ideally) tent available to use as well as a separate twin burner hob, but you'll need gas....

Does anyone fancy helping ripping my seats out and changing my carpets and centre consol??!!!! PLEEEEEASE

I got other things we can do too!!!!!!!!! exhaust manifold, vibratechnics front mount, complete exhaust from the cat. thermostat, rear doors to change, rear wiper motor to change just to name a few!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not long now peeps............ How many and who is going to this?

Whats the remit for the show? ie are we doing something as a club' date=' or are we just camping together and getting p**sed?!!! Are we having a communal camp fire/barby Is it bring your own food, or are we clubbing (excuse the pun) together?!!!!!

I have a twin burner gas stove complete with oven and grill that I'll be bringing. Does anyone require a tent, I have a 4 man (3 people ideally) tent available to use as well as a separate twin burner hob, but you'll need gas....

Does anyone fancy helping ripping my seats out and changing my carpets and centre consol??!!!! PLEEEEEASE

I got other things we can do too!!!!!!!!! exhaust manifold, vibratechnics front mount, complete exhaust from the cat. thermostat, rear doors to change, rear wiper motor to change just to name a few!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

lol joker!

Think there gonna set up a paint shop for ya so you can have a respray

Really?? HOW COOL IS THAT........... now I just need to chose a colour....... hmmmmm cerise or standard Dragon green........ OOOOOH I hate hard decisions!!!!!!

Its a bloody show' date=' not a pit stop! Lol.

Im just bringing beers. The good old vans provide me with food and coffee. Saves weight in the car too! :D

[/quote']

I thought that about food too JK. Until springfest. hard night of beers. sausage batch.... 2 cold sausages.... 4.90.