Dubs @ the Castle 22nd - 24th July 2011

I know Martin and Sal are usually gowers to this one, one of the most chilled out shows out there IMO.

Is anyone going this year?

Heres the link:

http://www.dubsatthecastle.com/

Names of interest so far:

JK x 2 (tickets sent)

Sal (ticket sent)

Martin (ticket sent)

oldmandon x 2 (not camping) (ticket sent)

andynick69 x2

cornishvr6

lottie

Allan M69

Donna

MONK (ticket sent)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£20 for the event including camping???

How's gthe camping/parking ect ect.....

I may come to this depending on price and info from previous attendies' date='

[/quote']

great location brilliant camping absolutly loads of room very very chilled great little show mate been to everyone so far and not been dissapointed really family freindly also but great for the adults too...fantastic venue ..take a look on google.... have asked helen to check out private toilet as well was well worth it last year lookin forward to this already

I think ive attended the last three now. Really good little show. As said, chilled out, relaxing but enough there to keep you entertained. You get to see the whole show as its a managable size. The only down side for me is the speed bumps which cos me no end of ballache! Lol. Thats due to the longer wheel base though of the Passat. Dont think the VR's have any trouble with them.

Dave from Dubs at the Castle says he would prefer for one person to collect the money for club camping pitch to be arranged direct with him.

Cheap tickets at £12.50 per person are available until end of Feb, toilets have gone up to £45 per club free if over 20 members.

Who is a definite and wants us to organise club camping? We would collect money and pay direct to Dave.

The other option is that you individually book online - still £12.50 per person until end of Feb then up to £20 and just book a toilet direct for £45.

So far from this thread:

JK

Sal & Martin

oldmandon

andynick69

cornishvr6

lottie

Stick me down as a possible.

Will find out in the next few days if I can have this off from work and chat sarah around..... she owes me for not letting me have the VR6 back on the road.

I must point out that my car still has steelies and that damage on the front N/S door from the old biddy. Not going to be my best one.

Will be similar to ring side, show side black pig lol.

I won't need the bog.....I won't be camping as I only live 7 miles from the castle so will pay on the gate (depending on cost, I might pay before hand......car still won't be worthy of a club stand, so will be probably be on foot) and stay till everyone goes to bye byes!!!!!!!!!

Mr Monk, don,t worry about it mate, the pig still carries all the scars lol, can you imagine how she looked in the s+

s last year sat between Absy and Sal ,with a very smart Cornish and Phatsat lol, nothing like lowering the tone , but if you look at the show gallery from last year the pig is there in all her tatty glory lol, its about being there mate