Dubs @ the Castle 22nd - 24th July 2011

Seeing as I only live 7 miles away, I'm flexible on meeting times. Where does everyone want to meet? I suppose the service station is a good start, then we could all roll in together in a cacophony of V6 noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone chose a reasonable and achievable time (for those that have a long way to travel) and I'll be there.............Oh, anyone needing a tent or anything?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary..always room mate...thought youy were in already?? we,ll roll in around 6-30, got to work then drive up from london get out the van into the pig then away.....Monk dont follow the severn bridge mate get off m5 at gloucester and follow ross a40 then chepstow a38 then you dont pay the crossiung , also you pass our house so could possibly hang out for me and trip in together lol (h)

Right then, just having a nosey to see whats going to be taken by everyone.

I dont have the funds to buy cooking equipment but i can contribute to it.. charcoal and maybe some of those gas cans for the stove.

Anyone else taking stuff?

Right then' date=' just having a nosey to see whats going to be taken by everyone.

I dont have the funds to buy cooking equipment but i can contribute to it.. charcoal and maybe some of those gas cans for the stove.

Anyone else taking stuff?

[/quote']

I got a twin gas burner, Ive also got a twin burner stove with grill and oven (just gotta check the oven bit works!!!! only thing is, I've only got 1 pipe and connecter!!!) I have a water carrier, also got tables, chairs, and a storage racking system. Also got a chiller box, bot needs to be plugged in to electric or cigarette lighter.

weve got cooker, and barbie, 1 gaybo but no sides for it lol, also got firepit but could do with a couple of crackle logs..got large coolbox as well...so between us we seem to have it covered Chris, another gaybo wouldnt go amiss tho..

Well, I can't make this now.

I'm sorry for messing you all around.

Bottom line: Car now works but is very jerky. Very low on power. Blowing blue smoke, very badly under load.

I asked the garage owner to do a compression test on the day we'd put the engine together and he forgot.

The money for this event is keeping me on the road because I've just ordered some piston rings...... they are the reason I'm low down on power and lacking money to do the event.

Very sorry chaps. Other than that, there is a free ticket to this event if anyone would like it?

Well' date=' I can't make this now.

I'm sorry for messing you all around.

Bottom line: Car now works but is very jerky. Very low on power. Blowing blue smoke, very badly under load.

I asked the garage owner to do a compression test on the day we'd put the engine together and he forgot.

The money for this event is keeping me on the road because I've just ordered some piston rings...... they are the reason I'm low down on power and lacking money to do the event.

Very sorry chaps. Other than that, there is a free ticket to this event if anyone would like it?

[/quote']

Blimey mate do u have any luck ?

I'll buy tickets off u ;)