GTi International - Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, nr Leicester - 25th - 26th June 2011

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

work have changed my hours for Sundays and I can't get day off so am out but bump for a good show :-)

If i where u missus i'd give them the ultimatum! Do they not uderstand how mahoosive this weekend is??

I'll give u a job if they dont! ;)

work have changed my hours for Sundays and I can't get day off so am out but bump for a good show :-)

If i where u missus i'd give them the ultimatum! Do they not uderstand how mahoosive this weekend is??

lol

I will tell them!....

but incase they show me the door... what did you have in mind?! ;-)

lol

I will tell them!....

Knowing Jake it may involve bikinis Helen lol

lol

I will tell them!....

Knowing Jake it may involve bikinis Helen lol

lol I missed this! sounds a bit chilly!

• 1 month later...

just looked at booking this .....£125.00, for me and Sal,before spends and cost of getting two VRs there and back, sorry but i,m out......realistically thats a £300+ weekend and they aint even puttin any entertainment on at night, compare that to dubs at the castle ,£25 and bands and stuff for kids all weekend ,,,ok a smaller show but more chilled, sorry to say the h2o shows are pricing themselves out ...shame really but heyho.. ;(

just looked at booking this .....£125.00' date=' for me and Sal,before spends and cost of getting two VRs there and back, sorry but i,m out......realistically thats a £300+ weekend and they aint even puttin any entertainment on at night, compare that to dubs at the castle ,£25 and bands and stuff for kids all weekend ,,,ok a smaller show but more chilled, sorry to say the h2o shows are pricing themselves out ...shame really but heyho.. ;(

[/quote']

Thats a real shame Martin, but can whole hearted know what you mean.

Will be my first show this year so will have to catch up at another show fella

just looked at booking this .....£125.00' date=' for me and Sal,before spends and cost of getting two VRs there and back, sorry but i,m out......realistically thats a £300+ weekend and they aint even puttin any entertainment on at night, compare that to dubs at the castle ,£25 and bands and stuff for kids all weekend ,,,ok a smaller show but more chilled, sorry to say the h2o shows are pricing themselves out ...shame really but heyho.. ;(

[/quote']

Thats a real shame Martin, but can whole hearted know what you mean.

Will be my first show this year so will have to catch up at another show fella

yea you knows it mate , but honestly cant justify that kind of money mate, we can do bristol and dubs at the castle and still have change for a beer lol for the price of inters, but you know we;ll catch up and the doors always open if you fancy a change of scenery any weekend buddy..

[/quote']

exactly a bit much really!

[/quote']

Just take the mull put it in for show and shine it will be much cheaper then

, that's what I have done

im going down in my mk3. My mate from ireland is coming over in his mk3 VRT and i dont car what he says im jumping in the passenger seat when he goes down the strip.

You never know I might just take my mk3 down haha

All this negativity' date=' if you cab afford to go then go, if it's too dear then don't go. The show will carry on regardless as a lot of people will pay, me included.

Simples

[/quote']

not got a problem with that ,, and did think we were going down the Dan route but shit happens again lol :@

Jake you still got room for 1 in the van of love

Vanessa had her 1st outing this weekend, sleeps 2 comfrtably, 4 cosily ;)

Hope to have the awning set up by then tho plus caddy van is also available..?

Vanessa had her 1st outing this weekend' date=' sleeps 2 comfrtably, 4 cosily ;)

[/quote']

Or 1 Monk with a small cuddley toy lol.

Vanessa had her 1st outing this weekend' date=' sleeps 2 comfrtably, 4 cosily ;)

[/quote']

Sounds good mate il tag along if possible then.