VENTO 4WD (now supercharged)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think about your Haldex controller, is it set to full 50/50 bias and turned to the right fully and have you got yours wired up to a switch inside the car?

Is this the same as what you have fitted? Cheers for any info as I've considered fitting one of these.

1292775842_9951_FT410090_assembly_manual_mhr-mhrb_page_1_.jpg

1292775842_9951_FT410090_assembly_manual_mhr-mhrb_page_3_.jpg

no not really had a few problems setting the toe in toe out up but thats it really biggest issue was the exhaust as the room is almost none existant lol but powerflow did a kick ass job and its all good now,the only thing thats not working at the mo is my speedo but that just needs a plug transfer and job done

Nice work mate' date=' keep it up!

Just wodnerin where you got the haldex kit? just cos i looked on there site and couldnt find anything to do with gearboxes? or am i just blind? haha cheers

[/quote']

You'll need to source the Haldex running gear from a breakers. You can use 4motion or audi TT and probably others aswell but I'm not too sure.

Nice work mate' date=' keep it up!

Just wodnerin where you got the haldex kit? just cos i looked on there site and couldnt find anything to do with gearboxes? or am i just blind? haha cheers

[/quote']

You'll need to source the Haldex running gear from a breakers. You can use 4motion or audi TT and probably others aswell but I'm not too sure.

Alright I'll have a look around, cheers for the info