VENTO 4WD (now supercharged)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stage 1 with Schimmel 263's gas flowed manifold, 6 branch, de-cat and normal other mods and then the magic touch of Vince at Stealth racing it made 285 bhp

my mention of stage 2 is due to the fact that I wanted to upgrade but no one in the UK sells the parts :( and the company in Switzerland wouldnt send me the 9psi pulleys they wanted me to send them the charger !

thats odd im sure ive seen the pullys,i no i had real problems getting it rebuilt took a life time to find anybody to even look at it then the phirm put me on to a to guy called John mitchell racing who did the lot for me,but im sure this will keep me happy for abit and if needs must i can find some spec on the pully and get my mate to make one then the rest its all universal really,cheers for the heads up though,

anyway 285bhp it not be snift at is it,ive herd good things about vince,might end up meeting him one day lol

ah ok cool well I have the specs for the other pulleys mate so if you ever need them send me a pm and can give you the info for the peeps in Switzerland too you may have more luck than I did !!

Cant say enough good things about him mate - and I would urge you to take the car their to be mapped - the bloke is sooo good with vr's and the car was awesome by the time he had finished

ok charger on!yay some blury pics for ya...

supercharger-white-fitted-f.jpg

supercharger-white-fitted.jpg

anyway its not all good news i need some help,

so i put all yhe charger together and fit my new chip that i got from sls because it didnt come with one, then i let it run on tick over for 20min as per instructions,next i take it for a drive and the boost kicks in wahoooo all good then bam it hit a new 4500rpm rev limiter?now ive herd that the rpm on some of the old chips were lower but 4500rpm come on wtf?with my new 6 speed box the gears are so short that if i plant it in 1st the second i go into 2nd gear its on the limiter again!same with 3rd 4th 5th and 6th i cant change any faster and im not gaining any speed till 5th and 6th when the revs build from low to hi its pants!!!im thinking a remaps in order?