Dans vr6 turbo build thread UPDATE NOW FOR SALE,check car for sale section

[blockquote][/blockquote]and dan its good to see you're goin the turbo route... when do you plan on getting it done by?[blockquote][/blockquote]

if im lucky with parts getting here soon,by the end of this month the latest,would be nice to be out and about before the snow starts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well after some lengthy negotiation i've struck a deal for some 550cc ev14 bosch injectors from efi components (us) for $360 inc postage' date='is it a good deal or not?

http://www.eficomponents.com/

parts so far:

t70 turbo

t3 turbo manifold

38mm wastegate

hks blow off valve

de-compression plate 2.0

head gasket kit

neuspeed 77 degree thermostat

oil,turbo boost,afr gauges

three hole gauge holder

36" oil feed & return lines

upper chain guide

arp head studs

bosch EV14 550cc injectors - provisionally bought

[/quote']

Sounds good.

What are you going to do for a downpipe?

Good luck on the build btw! :-)

[blockquote]dman-vrt wrote ...

well after some lengthy negotiation i've struck a deal for some 550cc ev14 bosch injectors from efi components (us) for $360 inc postage,is it a good deal or not?

parts so far:

t70 turbo

t3 turbo manifold

38mm wastegate

hks blow off valve

de-compression plate 2.0

head gasket kit

neuspeed 77 degree thermostat

oil,turbo boost,afr gauges

three hole gauge holder

36" oil feed & return lines

upper chain guide

arp head studs

bosch EV14 550cc injectors - provisionally bought

Sounds good.

What are you going to do for a downpipe?

Good luck on the build btw! [/blockquote]

going to get one custom made

[blockquote]yeah? awesome!!

you gonna come along to some shows next year? strip action maybe... [/blockquote]

most definitely but i dont know about the camping though,me and cold weather wont get along,i would have to bring a generator just for heating,lol

[blockquote]Ahh dont be so gaaay!!

you can tough it out im sure... just wrap up in some sleeping bags, its soooo worth it, the weekend experience is far better than just a day visit! [/blockquote]

you're just making my bill go up now coz i'll need a tent and bag big enough for all of 6ft 4ins of me..

[blockquote]Double quilts an wooly hats!![/blockquote]

got those already for when im at home,lol

just added up the cost of all my bits and im at £955,still need clutch and was wondering if i could do a fly by wire throttle system so i could upgrade it with the sprintboost system.

hnc in mechanical engineering' date=' i work in the aerospace industry and just finished my apprentiship.

[/quote']

Haha no way' date=' I am doing a national diploma in aerospace, in my second year, where do you work? And my project is to produce around 300hp :)

[/quote']

even bigger no way...im an aerospace design engineer!! :P weird!

That's pretty weird! Where you working? I am after a decent job as Sainsburys don't pay me enough to fund my vr project!

[blockquote]dan get a helix clutch , i have the same, and its more than enough for me. [/blockquote]

i've been looking at helix clutches,i know it needs to be uprated but all i can see is one for a R32.

what model are you using?