Christmas Meal and mini meet - Luton - Saturday 11th December 2010

lol i hope whoever has a camera is going to be to gazebo'd to take pictures because its not going to be pretty otherwise. plus im not a fan of remembering what i did the night before through a series of blurry drunken pictures :P

I might bring mine but I have found that recently a certain small person likes to steal it and then turn it on me which is never pretty !! so it's 50/50 atm mate :)

I promise i wont.... honest... 8-) (a) :P

Cant wait for this, gonna be awesome!! :)

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i hope whoever has a camera is going to be to gazebo'd to take pictures because its not going to be pretty otherwise. plus im not a fan of remembering what i did the night before through a series of blurry drunken pictures :P

I might bring mine but I have found that recently a certain small person likes to steal it and then turn it on me which is never pretty !! so it's 50/50 atm mate :)

oh and if you want a vr6 hoodie speak to Jim Potter to buy one or I hear Gavin likes hireing his out just tell him you will take it somewhere nice :)

Sorry dude only for hire in the summer I may be needing it myself, but now i dont even have a VR

What's going on with the whole convoy situation? Are any of us meeting at a certain time to drive down 2gether or are we just turning up whenever?

might be worth starting regional convoy threads? I'll be turning up at 5pm dropping stuff at the hotel then some drinks!

:-)

The form for the food is all completed now and has been sent off. I have a copy so if you've forgotten what you ordered I can remind you.... 2 weeks to go!!

The form for the food is all completed now and has been sent off. I have a copy so if you've forgotten what you ordered I can remind you.... 2 weeks to go!!

Does that mean no more additions? If so prob best to update the info thread.

I think it probably does unless someone drops out

thanks for the prompt :-)