• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the kind replies, it really was a case of saving pennies when buying the wheels whilst acheicing the look i wanted

and at the end of the day i think what we all want from our cars is to make them look how we want :) Thats what im trying to do and tis going well :)

Ok Car has been dropped off today with my friend who runs a bodyshop for rather a lot of work tbh... haha

It won't be back until just before Ultimate Dubs, also sorting out a Hockey Puck engine raise, new sump, new rocker gasket, and more.

Basically rather a lot of work and its going to look pretty sweet :) But for now no car for a few weeks, so i've resorted to a trusty push bike!

• 1 month later...

OK as some will know by now i no longer own this i failed on updates so here is the final pics of it at Ultimate Dubs 2011 on show indoors before it left my ownership...

The car got a really good response, but it had to go after this, too much to run and insure and some mechanical gremlines that then arose, but heres how it stood.

P3120137.jpg

P3120133.jpg

P3120131.jpg

14032011704.jpg

P3120140.jpg

The car had the following completed

smooth front bumper

smooth rear bumper

pulled and rolled arches all round

semi smooth boot

new smoked crystal tail lights

And thats it, no More VR6....

Mind you... It's been replcaed by this... :)

23032011743.jpg

Only a 1.8 16v but still great fun and a gorgeous car :)

Its a Nugget Lemon Corrado 1.816v KR engine, Coilies and Schmidt Modern Lines are the only obvious external modifications, other than that a respray less than a year ago and some looking after :)

• 2 weeks later...

OK as some will know by now i no longer own this i failed on updates so here is the final pics of it at Ultimate Dubs 2011 on show indoors before it left my ownership...

The car got a really good response' date=' but it had to go after this, too much to run and insure and some mechanical gremlines that then arose, but heres how it stood.

[img']http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/skate4life2006/P3120137.jpg

P3120133.jpg

P3120131.jpg

14032011704.jpg

P3120140.jpg

The car had the following completed

smooth front bumper

smooth rear bumper

pulled and rolled arches all round

semi smooth boot

new smoked crystal tail lights

And thats it, no More VR6....

Mind you... It's been replcaed by this... :)

23032011743.jpg

Only a 1.8 16v but still great fun and a gorgeous car :)

Its a Nugget Lemon Corrado 1.816v KR engine, Coilies and Schmidt Modern Lines are the only obvious external modifications, other than that a respray less than a year ago and some looking after :)

sweeeet mate

:-)

how you liking the raddo? miss the VR lump?