Why are you not a Premium Member?

Just a general thread to see whats stopping people from becoming a premium member.

Use the following link to see what companies you can save money with upon becomming a premium member: http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?338293.0#post_359833

See what others are saying about Premium Membership:

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?266993

If you want to become a Premium Member:

http://www.vr6oc.com/membership.php

Feel free to ask questions regarding becoming a member (benefits, perks, cost, etc...), and the team will answer :)

Thanks.

Pete

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I walked into GSF today wearing my VR6 OC t-shirt when i came to pay he said "Oh your in the VR6 OC that gives you 10% off" I had totally forgotten about the discount..........it saved me £8 and i didnt do anything..............

I mean come on you'd be silly if you didnt...............;)

i am not as i get trade parts thru work so dont benfit from discounts. i would to support the club but my camera gear and career is taking all my spare cash

We have discounts on more than parts, such as insurance, services, special offers to premium members too.....

It's only £15 quid though :o)

I have just renewed mine without a second thought....

i cant thank this site and the people on it enough for the help and advice i have had over the last year... Its more than worth £15 to me and the discounts have saved me a damn site more than £15 over this last year!!

Just want to thank Pete for keeping this place going as smoothly as he does, its not as easy as some people may think!! A lot of effort goes into this site and i really appreciate it, renewing my membership is the least i can do.. :) :)

The social side of it is also a massive bonus... ;):)

i am not as i get trade parts thru work so dont benfit from discounts. i would to support the club but my camera gear and career is taking all my spare cash

We have discounts on more than parts' date=' such as insurance, services, special offers to premium members too.....

It's only £15 quid though :o)

[/quote']

exactly both me & Mark have membership but we dont get double the discount lol it's worth it to support the club :-)

i know its about supporting the club and insurance discounts (which i also get thru work and e38)

if i was more rich then i would but always in the overdraft at the moment trying to persue my photography career getting new bits when i am a pro i will donate laodsa cash :-)

I have just renewed mine without a second thought....

i cant thank this site and the people on it enough for the help and advice i have had over the last year... Its more than worth £15 to me and the discounts have saved me a damn site more than £15 over this last year!!

Just want to thank Pete for keeping this place going as smoothly as he does' date=' its not as easy as some people may think!! A lot of effort goes into this site and i really appreciate it, renewing my membership is the least i can do.. :) :)

The social side of it is also a massive bonus... ;):)

[/quote']

Pretty much sums it up right there for me!

Think i've been a premium member for 3yrs and just renewed for the 4th year (or could be 2yrs and renewed for the 3rd lol i lost track). But felt like i'd lost a limb without premium membership!

I have benefitted from discounts but its the knowledge on the site that has seriously made the £15 worthwhile. Thank you guys and gals :)

i know its about supporting the club and insurance discounts (which i also get thru work and e38)

if i was more rich then i would but always in the overdraft at the moment trying to persue my photography career getting new bits when i am a pro i will donate laodsa cash :-)

Fair play............it wasnt a dig at you...............good luck..................Dale.............. 8-)

• 4 weeks later...