VR6OC National Meet 6-8th August Billing Aquadrome

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right got friday and monday off so all set for this' date=' mark im going to try and get the top mounts and bottom ball joints sorted before hand so if the offer for a hand and a bit of fabbing to sort the bottom ball joints is still avail would be great

[/quote']

Give me a shout if you need a hand. You can use my garage if need be.

WHORE .... oh PMSL at the name ..... bit of bad news mite not be in the vr mite have to come up in the van .... as no clutch and a 2 week back order .....

What clutch you after ? I managed to get mine same week i ordered, puk helix with uprated pressure plate.

WHORE .... oh PMSL at the name ..... bit of bad news mite not be in the vr mite have to come up in the van .... as no clutch and a 2 week back order .....

What clutch you after ? I managed to get mine same week i ordered' date=' puk helix with uprated pressure plate.

[/quote']

yeah a helix but there is a back order at the factory now ....

Me and Ange will be there

I know and Nat and Helen and a few others am sure :) just we wont have anything to do as no gaybo' date=' no entertainment stuff and no firepit to set up ! :) so will be nice and chilled for a few hours at least ;)

blimey its going to be a quiet Friday afternoon then !!! might have to clean the car to pass the time :) :)

I'm sure you will find someone to crack open a case of fosters with ;)

YOUR BARRED !!!!! ;) ;)