Angel eyes arrived!

nice mate, i've got the crome (silver) ones. did yours come with the main bulbs ? cos mine didnt !

and i still need to align mine........keep getting flashed from drivers coming towards me. last night a truck let me come through and i flashed him, and i lit up his cab !

They are black angel eyes made by FK, and came with only the side light bulbs for the angel eyes (no headlight bulbs incl.) :( and they take 2 H7 bulbs per side (not H1 like in the standard headlights). I ordered 2 pairs of xenon H7 bulbs last night, so shud be fitting them by Friday! :D

Not goin to the RR day &| Would have liked to but think I missed the boat a bit! lol. As for seeing with, this evening was the first time I've driven much with them and I was impressed (though I have just fitted xenon bulbs too!) I spent a while playing about aligning the lamps and it seems to be okay, the left light I have angled more to the left and the curb is illuminated fine as are signs, and the right light I also angeled down a bit when screwing it in and aligned it more to the left as well - doesn't seem to be affecting oncoming traffic, (at least no one has flashed me profusely yet!) But I can recommend these lights to anyone, I got double takes of the car a lot today esp. off the stokie boy racers lol. (note: not such a good thing!) The xenon bulbs are amazing too, probably a good idea whatever lights you have, so much brighter and white. 8o)