piercings

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they didnt numb my tongue but it didnt hurt but they numb everything even lips but mine still hurt a little in the middle. no piercings over £20 on a wed and sat bargain come down adn stay nat and see the puppy too us girls on here as miss vw isnt far can have a piercing session

haha.

i had banana flavour sh*t to put in my mouth for my tongue and it didnt even feel numb, loada rubbish, thats why ive never had anything else numbed... i think ill get one lip one and my eyebrow done sat and then maybe the secong lip done with you anna... then i will see what side i want it... :)

Im quite excited actually, its been a while since i made another hole in my body. ;) hahaha

i like the first one the best nat

due to my job i cant get any facial ones apart from a single pair in my ears, i recomend a hood piercing to any female though, they make a huge diffrence ;) :-p but i would defo recomend you get it numbed unless you like pain, i didnt and owchhhhhhhh!!

planing a new tat in the new year, i want one on my wrist that runs up my arm in some way, not sure what yet though.

*-)

Was watching a programme ealier about Black Mambas so yes they definately hurt and can be deadly

Lol Ha-de-ha ;)

I am actually quite excited now, but I bet when Im sitting in that chair waiting ill be on the verge of crying! There's not many good piercing places in Crawley, there are a few good ones in Brighton. After this one though - definitley my first tattoo. Im a bit of a virgin when it comes to all this.

Ive heard that piercers dont tend to numb the tongue because apparently it can block your airway if its too numb??

I am actually quite excited now' date=' but I bet when Im sitting in that chair waiting ill be on the verge of crying! There's not many good piercing places in Crawley, there are a few good ones in Brighton. After this one though - definitley my first tattoo. Im a bit of a virgin when it comes to all this.

Ive heard that piercers dont tend to numb the tongue because apparently it can block your airway if its too numb??

[/quote']

My tongue wasnt very numb considering it was meant to be!! lol. But even still, its not a painful piercing anyway so dont worry... just remember to not eat mcdonalds chips straight after.... the mixture of salt and constantly biting on the massive bar they put in didnt work well for me and i had to give up and resort to soup for 3 days.... lol

Tattoos are fine too, i wouldn't say its not painful, but it is bearable. and you have a tattoo for life just for an hour or two of pain, well worth it imo. So go for it & get some pics up when you get it all done!! :) :)

i recomend a hood piercing to any female though' date=' they make a huge diffrence ;) :-p but i would defo recomend you get it numbed unless you like pain, i didnt and owchhhhhhhh!!

[/quote']

One of my ex's had one and it was the most annoying, off putting thing ever!! She had a ring in it with a ball at the bottom of the ring, it did my head in no end! Not to mention nearly shattering my teeth every time.......

She said her's made absolutely no difference on the pleasure side of things either.

3 of her mates had it done and another 2 girls i know have had it done and they've all said the same - no difference in pleasure. In fact 1 girl who a friend knows actually lost all feeling in that area after getting hers done... unlucky haha!

Pete I 500% agree with you on the Suicide Girls thing - absolute dream girl!!

Thanks chuck :)

Had all of them done at a tattoist in Rugby that NO ONE recommends lol.

There was rumour going around ages ago about the guy that does them having rhumatism or summat that caused excessive shaking,

What they failed to recognise is they guys been doing tattooes for 40 years and holding a vibrating needle as often as he does will invariably end up in him shaking,

The guys top notch though, can draw a line on a piece of paper straighter than i can and i dont shake at all!!!