piercings

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got no piercings and not really planning on getting any.

Got no tats either.... yet.

REALLY want my family moto (Data Fata Secutus) across my shoulders and then my family coat of arms with some sort of surround in the middle of my back but cant find anyone whose willing to design the whole thing. :(

Are yo a lord or summat??

I happen know a brilliant tattoist in lincolnshire who if you emailed a picture he would design it, send it back and if your happy can book you in? he's in Spalding PE11, fooking awesum guy

REALLY want my family moto (Data Fata Secutus) across my shoulders and then my family coat of arms with some sort of surround in the middle of my back but cant find anyone whose willing to design the whole thing. :(

I happen know a brilliant tattoist in lincolnshire who if you emailed a picture he would design it' date=' send it back and if your happy can book you in? he's in Spalding PE11, fooking awesum guy

[/quote']

Haha no although Chiddingstone Castle is the Streatfeild family seat!

Ah that sounds exactly what i'm looking for. Hmmmm might have to have a look into this!

I happen know a brilliant tattoist in lincolnshire who if you emailed a picture he would design it' date=' send it back and if your happy can book you in? he's in Spalding PE11, fooking awesum guy

[/quote']

Haha no although Chiddingstone Castle is the Streatfeild family seat!

Ah that sounds exactly what i'm looking for. Hmmmm might have to have a look into this!

I'll get his card when im home and forward you the details

im not a bad influence lol snake bits r cool though may get mine done once this one is healed been looking at skin divers though there is a place near me that does them but not sure as they r still quite experimental.

What u gona get done nat

Do snakebites hurt? I know it depends on the person but that is what really gets me shakin' lol.

Apparently nose piercings are meant to hurt more than the tongue...when I got my nose done a few years back, it didnt hurt at all. Although it was with a gun and not with a needle, which I hear is a more common way to do certain piercings now.

yea def, i had my tragus first done with a ring and it caused me so much sh*t it had to come out... so now its bars to begin with... always... im gonna have a good think about which one to do, along with the eyebrow... ill put pics up if i manage to get them done. :)