Ben's baby blue supercharged golf - the end is nigh

Fair enough mate Got to look after yourself before your car. Maybe by having something cheaper you can save up to buy a r32 just an idea lol

yeah who knows !! although would want something quicker than the VR and a standard R wouldnt cut it so would need to save a fair amount !! :) :)

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame to hear mate you going to be staying around on the forum and going to the ring next easter

thanks mate - not sure yet on either ! feel a bit of a fraud being on here without a VR of some kind !!

Just get a dirty diesel like me and Tony and you can join us :-)

where did u pop up from u dirty derv driver !!!! hehe

Tony I am always here you might not see or hear me but I am here, promoting the dirty derv drivers club!!

Fair enough mate Got to look after yourself before your car. Maybe by having something cheaper you can save up to buy a r32 just an idea lol

yeah who knows !! although would want something quicker than the VR and a standard R wouldnt cut it so would need to save a fair amount !! :) :)

Fair enough mate. Im going to keep mine anouther 18 months - 2 years untill i can afford a jap rocket.

Cant beleive your gonna break her Ben. That will be heartbreaking. Ive really enjoyed your updates on your project and seeing it come together. I remember your green one with those questionable gold wheels lol. You never know what is round the corner. Something may come up and you can keep her. You going self employed then. Sorry think ive missed part of the story.

Cant beleive your gonna break her Ben. That will be heartbreaking. Ive really enjoyed your updates on your project and seeing it come together. I remember your green one with those questionable gold wheels lol. You never know what is round the corner. Something may come up and you can keep her. You going self employed then. Sorry think ive missed part of the story.

cheers mate that means a lot :) ha ha I loved those wheels but I think I was the only one !! :) :) yeah been self employed for the last year or so mate and its been great but need to spend some money on tools and some other stuff and cant really afford to spend any on the car so its the logical thing to do

Yeh i know where youre coming from mate. As much as it pains me to say i can see the day when i have to do the same. Gonna try and set up my own Pest control company at some point and will be the easiest way to get a cash injection by selling the VR. What is it you do for a living. Just think of the bigger picture/future. Im sure everything will work for you mate.

Yea tell me about it. I spent a fortune on tools m8. 6ft level £60 whats all that about and paslodes are ridiculous money. Just glad i got taken on by a local firm to be a quantity surveyor. lol

yeah defo nothings cheap anymore :( but I need them as doing barn conversions at the mo and all my tools are corded but need a whole set of cordless too now and things like the paslode will save me so much time !! :)

Yeh i know where youre coming from mate. As much as it pains me to say i can see the day when i have to do the same. Gonna try and set up my own Pest control company at some point and will be the easiest way to get a cash injection by selling the VR. What is it you do for a living. Just think of the bigger picture/future. Im sure everything will work for you mate.

yeah - I am a carpenter mate and thats what I have had to do - my job etc is more important and I can always buy another vr if / when circumstances change :) cheers for the kind words

BEN WTF?!?!?!

Dont do it!! There is always a way round these things, my progress this year has been slower than hoped due to circumstances but ive managed to get through it.... dont throw it away then regret it, you've got something real good goin on there and the club wouldnt be the same without you!!

Just take your time to really think about it. :( :(

How do you think I feel? I've had my Corrado VR6 for over a year and not done a thing to it yet, doesnt mean i'm going to sell it. its tucked up in my garage waiting for when I do get time. beleive me, its spurring me on to get my house sorted quicker so I can play....

Pete

well Just read through all this and was going to go mad at you then worried for you and now understanding you, Hopefully you have thought this through enough, but dont do anything to rash. And although you may not have a vr there is nothing to stop you being on the forum as we are all friends not just vr enthusiastes (bad spelling). Plus if you have plans to get a vr of some sort in the future it will be good to keep ya finger on the pulse you bloody BGB ;)