Ben's baby blue supercharged golf - the end is nigh

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah looks like u mite not be the only one mate all depends wot happens with my job over the next few weeks/months .... working for ur self is good in some respects but suckes in others ah mate .....

yeah defo mate but the positives outway the negatives for sure :) harsh but it's only a car no matter how much I love it :(

Shame to hear mate you going to be staying around on the forum and going to the ring next easter

thanks mate - not sure yet on either ! feel a bit of a fraud being on here without a VR of some kind !!

Just get a dirty diesel like me and Tony and you can join us :-)

Shame to hear mate you going to be staying around on the forum and going to the ring next easter

thanks mate - not sure yet on either ! feel a bit of a fraud being on here without a VR of some kind !!

Just get a dirty diesel like me and Tony and you can join us :-)

where did u pop up from u dirty derv driver !!!! hehe

in answers :) dont have anywhere to store it and doesnt seem to right in a way would hate to look at it every day and not be able to drive it :( just need something cheap and cheerful for a while - work etc has to come first tbh - need to be realistic !! Yeah Donna not a bad idea tbh :)

Donna is a lurker now......and a poker lol

Craig you enjoy me poking you, you don't normally complain!!!! and I'm not a lurker!! I just read more than I post lol

Ben if I'm still accepted as a non VR owning Lurker after 2 and a half years, then you will be too :-)