Ultimate Dubs March 14th March 2010

UD is rubbish, don't know why i stuck my name down lol

I've got to drive my under powered VR 230miles at 70mph, go to the pub with like minded mates drinking beer (I'm staying Friday as well with Allan), get up Saturday, clean the VR until its shiney shiney or as close as i can get before i get fed up, go to the pub and drink more beer.

Get up Sunday and mooch about for the day thinking damn i missed a bit and my head hurts. It's undercover so i can't even get cold and wet. Then drive my VR 230miles home at 70mph ..... it sucks ;-)

I'll miss my tent and airbed :-(

Helen stop copying my bad spelling, trailor is spelt with er ;-)

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :P

Drinking with you lot = great

shiney shiney = yawn

It's just another show mate ;-)

With lots of very shiny Dubs ..... And one not so shiney underpowered black vr in the car park lol..., When i say underpowered i mean I WANT MORE to quote Oliver lol (and that my freind Chris ISa Norvrn thing, never satisfied lol..

• 1 month later...

oh and unfortunatley Nat has had to withdraw from this however as he is now back in the warm bosom of his VR6OC colleagues Richie is now going along :) :) so it's once again the famous five go to Ultimate Dubs :)

Haa haa , i knew that, hoping to be at the pod Ben, tryin to make it , if not can you bung a few in the post??