"Cute car" for a lady??

I have a friend (yes it is true..)

She had an accident and will be looking for a new car in the near(-ish) future. Being the good chap I am I'm gonna give her a hand.. However, the car has to be "cute"... and we will be working on a budget as always of £0.0000001. Also she is only being Iccle (5 foot on a good day in her stripper heels) ao the car has to be iccle as well.

So could the Ladies or those who consider themselves informed metro-sexuals pop up their suggestions of what a cute car is... I will start the ball rolling with the obvious ones...

Fiat 500

Mini One

Has the new Ka got a new chassis or same as last one? If it's the same as old you'll be into bottom arms and top mounts every year, welding and not to mention rear axle bushes which are a bit of a pain.

Also the puma is the same chassis as Fiesta which also suffer really bad with exactly the same as the Ka. Lost count of how many Fiesta's and Ka's I've done.

Wheel bearing are bit bad on mini's but dead easy to fit. Done a few of them. And with new pads sometimes the seals in the calipers go a bit crap and leak fluid out pistons when pushed back in. Happened with both calipers on one car I did and to one on another mini..

Fiat 500's are prone to have dodgy clutches that go heavy for some reason. Coils are very common on them, but also ecu's fail giving dodgy or no coil triggers

Funnily enough I've NEVER worked on a Lupo...

I know what I'd go for. Stick to VW :D

my mrs is under 5ft, puma is a big no cos even i get annoyed with its tiny rear quaters.....and shes had a lupo now for a year and a half, apart from a leaky selector rod seal and the clutch pedal actually falling off (its not a nice job, the steering colomn has to come out!) its been ok - tho shes never really liked it. one of her favourite cars is the mk5 fiesta zetec s. but yea if aint looked after rust is an issue.....mk6 fiestas a sh*t end of. the only way on this planet i would recomend an austin or rover mini to anyone is if theyve driven one......think it puts most people off lol

thats my experience - but all i will say is the lupo is going for a bmw mini after the wedding.

my mrs is under 5ft' date=' puma is a big no cos even i get annoyed with its tiny rear quaters.....and shes had a lupo now for a year and a half, apart from a leaky selector rod seal and the clutch pedal actually falling off (its not a nice job, the steering colomn has to come out!) its been ok - tho shes never really liked it. one of her favourite cars is the mk5 fiesta zetec s. but yea if aint looked after rust is an issue.....mk6 fiestas a sh*t end of. the only way on this planet i would recomend an austin or rover mini to anyone is if theyve driven one......think it puts most people off lol

thats my experience - but all i will say is the lupo is going for a bmw mini after the wedding.

[/quote']

I had a mk5 Fiesta, lived in the middle of nowhere so was always getting sh*tted up and never garaged and i never had a problem with rust. In fact, and it pains me to say it, it was the most reliable car i have ever had. Fancied the PumaSpeed engine conversion but ended up selling it and buying the VR.

A couple of mates have just bought Cooper S's one of which being a John S Works. He was majorly impressed with it and on the off it pulled away from his mates bug eye scooby!

tbh yea ive never had a rust problem, and ive had 9 fiestas lol- get bored easily! 4 of which were zetec s' and one mk5 black. and i must say, i never had a problem.....my starter motor fell off once at brands hatch lol but prob has more to do with me :-* i bought 1 zetec s for 750 cos the bottom end had gone.....£250 brand new from ford! but i put the puma in it lol then tracked it many many times. so technically, no problems! i love em!

the only thing ive heard of rust problems, and i kno the ka's are awful. welded so many and there the same chassis so assume fiestas are the same...