my 4mo r32 hybrid SNOW VIDS ARE UP P 17 :)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im basically drivin it like i would if it was cold ie 3k rpm max and light throttle il start giving it a LITTLE more throttle and maybe 4k rpm max past 500 miles. if i throw a shell im fooked i cant afford to balls this up

tony im not sure if i can afford it now booo

does anybody have a spring compressor i could borrow i REALLY need to raise the ride height at the front asap

went and bought 1 today mate cheers anyway.

it didnt solve the problem though i wound the spring right in (had to cut the compressor as it wouldnt fit lol) and it made almost no difference at all something is deffinately stopping the suspension going up my 1st thought was the arb so i jacked tother side of the car up so both wheels were off the ground and it still wouldnt wind up. anybody got any idea what it could be as i really need this sorting asap the arch is trying to cut the tyre to ribbons

i gave it a little more throttle tonight still less than 50% and took it to just under 4k rpm. ooooo it sounds nice you can really hear the charger spooling faster you can also hear the dv more a very nice tsch noise lol.

it also feels like its gonna absolutely fly at wot :)

yes mate you deffo get a go in it lol