my 4mo r32 hybrid SNOW VIDS ARE UP P 17 :)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont believe this!!! Waited so long for it to be running and to cream myself over the noise and performance and now i cant see it :(

YouTube is banned on network at work and just moved house so no net there either :( :( OMG what a tease!! lol

man thats frustrating if its any concolation its back in rthe garage again

Looking good John!

God I miss this car so much, been kicking myself over the last few months for ever letting it go, want to sell it back!? nice to see it's being used properly.

Love the wheels (do them black) but sorry, HATE that front bumper, ruins the car for me :-(

Can't wait to see what times it'll run now!

not a chance of sellin it back fella sorry

only had these wheels because i couldnt get the superleggares to fit over the brakes even with 12mm spacers :(

the only reason i got the bumper is because the 4 mo jobby wouldnt fit over the intercooler in a million years lol

i really like the front end now though

hows the r32 rado goin?

had it rolling roaded tonight it seems to be pulling a bit of timing hopefully because the water injection isnt setup yet it may also be a little tight as its only done 1100 miles since the rebuild.

the figures were 436 hp (350 at the wheels) at 7300 (its still climbing when it hits the rev limiter!) and 375 lb ft at 6800 its still making 370 lb ft at the limiter :)

the videos are on the way complete with flames ;)